chapter 15- almost kiss

Chapter 15

Noah's POV:

I place my hand on the spot where her lips touched my cheek, the skin still tingling. I shake my head and lift my hand to rub my neck, and my t-shirt rides up, and I realize I'm still wearing the damn crop top that she made for me. I can't get her out of my head. I've known her for maybe a week. I can't stop thinking about her. I tell myself it's just physical attraction. Yeah, that must be it. But she's so different. Her big, dark almond shaped eyes, and her smile. Anytime she smiles, I smile. I shake my head and run a hand through my hair. I've got to stop thinking about her like this. We are just friends. Nothing more. She walks back into the room, and I stare at her. Her short curly hair bounces as she comes closer. A smile lights up her face. I grin. Her lips are moving, but I just see her smiling and stare at her.

"Yo, doofus? Did you hear a word I said?" I snapped out of the trance once she smacked me on my shoulder lightly. I laugh.

"No?" I say sheepishly.

"I get that I'm hot and all, but you've GOT to stop checking me out." She tells me, bursting into laughter, barely able to keep it together to say a sentence.

"I said, the tree's all done being decorated. Wanna help me hang up the tinsel and wreaths? I can't reach half of the places." I laugh. She's so short, but her personality his so big and large. She can just brighten up a room with her smile. She grabs my hand and I feel sparks going up my arm. I think she felt it too because she quickly withdrew her hand, blushing. I followed her down into her basement and she grabbed wreaths and lights and dumped them into my hands, carried an pile and went upstairs. I followed her into a cute little room. She had a light yellow duvet, and some pillows arranged in an order, and paintings all over the walls and pictures. Her room seemed to capture her essence.

"Noah? You gotta help me with this because I can't reach anything." She tells me vey seriously.

"Okay, what do I have to do?" I ask.

"You have to arrange the lights exactly as I ask you to, okay?" She tells me. I string some lights all sound her room, and she plugs them in, and she smiles so brightly.

"I love Christmas Noah."
"I figured that out," I said, chuckling. She had a large window on the side of her room, and a bench next to it and a keyboard as well.

"You play the piano?" I ask her.

"Yeah, I did it for about 12 years." Wow that is impressive.

"Play something for me." She smiles, and sits down.

She played and the music flowed from the piano. And then she sang, and her voice soothed me.

Welcome to wonderland, we've got it all

Potions and pastries that make you grow tall

forests and cottages and castles and cards that can talk

Welcome to wonderland, look where you're at

Maddest of Hatters, the cheshire cat

Magical cabins and lovely white rabbits with clocks

Dancing through a dream

Underneath the stars

Laughing till the morning comes

Everyone that leaves

Has a heavy heart

Oh Wonderland, I love

She sounded amazing. She finished playing and the song slowed and ended on a soft note.

"You sounded so fucking beautiful." I tell her.

"Thanks, Noah, I'm glad you liked it," She says with a smile. Her dark eyes stare at me, looking into me, and never leaving mine. Almost as if in a trance, we somehow came closer to each other. Her hands now resting on my chest, and looking up at me, and my arms wrapped around her waist. Wherever our skin made contact I felt electric. I slowly leaned down and she reached up to me, when I heard the theme song for Miraculous. She blushed and pulled away quickly, looking for her phone.Even her ringtone is a Miraculous song. That girl is obsessed. I looked around the room and found her phone. I looked at the screen and saw it was a marketing call. Damn marketing calls ruined our moment. I give her the phone.

I hear her mutter, "Ducking marketing call," and shuts it off. I snicker, finding it hilarious.

I don't say a word and instead following her out of the room, trying to keep her from occupying my thoughts.

Here's a Noah POV for you all! I hope you liked it as much as I loved writing it! Thanks for reading, and don;t forget to vote and share!

Love,

Shanaya