Bonus 2

"Whooo!!!!! Come on! You promised to do it with me." I was trying to get Noah to do the dance with me.

"Fine, fine, fine. I'm coming." He gets up. Id changed into something that was a little easier to move around in, a pretty gold lengha, and a top. The skirt had two layers, the first was a layer of mesh with intricate designs of a shiny gold cloth that from a distance looked like butterflies, and a shimmery white skirt underneath. The top shined as I moved from side to side. I felt on top of the world. We go to the center of the dance floor. Everyone Is cheering for us. I grin.

"Ready?" He nods. I cue the music.

Ohhhhhhhh

Take me on a date

I deserve a babe

And don't forget the flowers every anniversary

Cuz if you treat me right

I'll be the perfect wife

Buying groceries

Buy-buying what you need

He spins me out nad dips me. I giggl,a dn we coinue moving along to the song.

You gotta know how to treat me like a lady

Even when I'm acting crazy

Tell me everything's all right

Dear future husband

Here's a few things

You need to know if

You wanna be

My one and only all my life

Dear future husband

If you wanna get

That special loving

Tell me I'm beautiful each and every night.

We continue moving to the upbeat song, and doing exactly as we had practiced. Well, I had forced him to practice, but still. It was fun. I hear the finally beats of the song. Noah surprises me, by dipping me and kissing me. I giggle, and he smiles at me, his hands lingering on my waist, looking at me intently. I break eye contact walking away, to hug my mom who was standing there with tears in her eyes.

"Noah, come here," I hear her call him. He grins making his way over.

"I wish my mom could've seen you." He says quietly, low enough for me to hear. I hugged him, squeezing him tightly. I didn't know what to say. He dabs his eyes.

"Noah, she's watching over you. She's never going to really be gone." My mom assists, and he gives her a sad smile.

"I know." He whispers, and squeezes my hand.

He lets out a breath.

"Want some food? Do you want food, amma?"

"No, I'm alright. You both go enjoy yourselves. I think Anvi and Nyra are over there." She points to the corner where they're all dancing.

I say bye to my mom, dragging Noah over to where our friends are.

"Where's Fiona?"

"Dumping something on your brother's head in the corner." I point to the table of food, and Everest looks like he's gonna blow.

"What?" he turns around and starts laughing.

"Should we go see what's going on?"

"No, I-" Everest storms in our direction.