chapter 14- cupcake destroyer

Chapter 14

After spending about an hour at Nyra's house and saying bye to everyone, we headed back to my place in the car.

"Yo Coffee Boy?"

"Yes Cupcake Destroyer?"

"Excuse me? I'm not a cupcake destroyer! You literally forced me to squish a cupcake in your face."

"That was all you, bugaboo." Yeah right.

"ANYWAYS, I wanted to know if you wanted to help me decorate my house for Christmas? My mom can't drive down this year, and My brother's currently in Phoenix, and won't be able to fly home, so it's my first Christmas away and I don't have anyone to do it with-" He puts his hand on my mouth.

"I would love to help you decorate your house. Only if you help me decorate mine." He says.

My face lights up. "Of course! That sounds so fun! Also do you wanna have a sleepover?"

"Sure sweetheart, we might have to stop at my place before we go then. Is that alright?"

"Sounds good to me!"

We drove over to his house and it was SO FrEAKING HUGE!

"Man, you basically live in a castle!" I tell him, marveling at its size.

"I don't really like it. I'm planning on selling it soon. It's too big for me all by myself."

"That's cool. But while you still have it, can I have a tour?" I ask him excitedly.

"Of course." He showed me the 6 bedrooms, each of them having a bathroom and a walk-in closet, the swimming pool, the 2 dining areas, the kitchen,the gym, and the pantry.

We stopped at the pantry. I walked inside, and it's so big! But the only thing he has in there are cheetos. And baking pans.

"Dude, your pantry is so sad. I wanna cry looking at it." I told him.

"What, it isn't big enough for you?" I give him a blank look.

"You only have cheetos in here. What do you survive on?"

"I don't eat snacks, it's not healthy for you."

"WHAT THE DUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU DON"T HAVE CHIPS OR ANYTHING BUT YOU HAVE A BAG OF CHEETOS?" I exaggerate.

He snorts. "Would you like to go shopping with me sometime?"

"YES, DUMMY. Let's go tomorrow."

"I have to work tomorrow."
"Ew, gross. I'll come to your office and we can hang out, and then we can go shopping."

I give him a lecture about the importance of junk food in my house, and then we head back to mine after he gets his clothes. We head back to my house, and I change into my ladybug top. It's my new favorite shirt to wear. After Noah changes, I see he's wearing the Cat noir top I made for him. I guess he does like it after all. The gesture makes me smile.

"You're wearing the top I made! I made it as a joke, I didn;t genuinely think you'd like it!" I say smiling from ear to ear.

"You gave it to me. Of course I like it." My cheeks heat. Why does he have to say things like that and make me blush?

I get out the ornaments and put on some christmas music on the bluetooth speakers. I know he pretends to not like it, but he definitely likes it. I go down to the basement to get some ornaments, and come back and see Noah singing off tune with the music and dancing. I opened my phone and took a video. This was too funny. I saved it to my favorites, and then broke out laughing. How long was I supposed to keep a straight face?

I think he heard me laughing because he turned around and glared at me. His face! Oh my gosh, he looks so funny. I walked up and started putting some ornaments on the tree. I try putting the star on the tree, but I couldn't reach it. Being short sucks.

"Hey shortie, need a bit of help?"

"Call me shortie one more time, I dare you." He shuts his mouth and silently laughs. He suddenly walks over and lifts me by the waist, I can feel his hands touching the bare skin on my waist. I shiver slightly, and place the star on the top of the tree. He sets me down, but his hands don't leave my waist. My cheeks flare, and I feel butterflies in my stomach. I try to push the butterflies away, but they don't disappear. I place my hands on his arms. I stare into his eyes, vaguely aware of the Christmas music playing in the background. Goosebumps appear on my arms. My face is as red as a tomato. He looks so cute. His hair is filled with sparkles from the ornaments. Without thinking, I lean up and kiss him on the cheek, feeling the sparks, and then remove his hands from my waist, and run to the kitchen for a drink of water. I gulp it down, trying to calm myself. What the heck was that? I place my hands on my cheeks, willing them to cool down. I've never felt like this before. What is going on with me?

AHHH SHE KISSED HIM ON THE CHEEK!! MAJOR FREAKOUT!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!! THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS STORY AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!

Love, 

Shanaya