chapter 114- double wedding? no.

Chapter 114

"What?"

"She's awake." Anvi says, crying tears of joy.

"You're fucking screwing with me." I say in shock. She shakes her head, and I practically jump on her. I sob into her shoulder, my whole body shaking.

"She said hi to me. She wants you to come see her, she's been asking for you." Anvi says gently, hugging me as tight as she possibly could. I break free of her arms, sprinting into Nyra's room, stopping when I reach her bed, seeing her awake and I completely went into shock.

"Surprise, shawty. I'm not dead yet." She says hoarsely, and then coughs, and I almost tackle her, remembering that her ribs were broken.

"You-you stupid bitch! I-I thought you-you were dead!" I cry hard into her, and she hugs me.

"And leave you here without me? No way in hell." I just shake, tears spilling out of my eyes in relief and happiness. My chest starts to loosen. I stay like that for a moment before pulling away. I look at her pale face, color slowly coming back into her cheeks, and scanning her body for any injuries.

"Hey, Shanaya. I'm alive. I'm here. It's okay." She rubs my back.

"Nyra-"

"Don't worry about what could've happened. I know your brain is working at about a million miles a minute-" I give her a watery chuckle, and she smiles.

"I'm alive. Not paralyzed. Just in a fucking cast for the next few months. Damn arm too." I whack her good shoulder. She chuckles.

"It's not funny, idiot." I glare at her.

"Shanaya?"

"Yeah?"

"Is... Is Kaio here?" What? He hadn't seen her yet? What the fuck?

"What do you mean? Didn't he see you? He's been hovering around you for the past week and a half. Of course he's here-" She looks at me confused.

"Wait here." I walk out of the room getting stopped by Noah.

"Out of the way, I'm going to beat up your friend. I'll beat you up if you don't move."

"What? Shanaya? Is-"

"She's awake and alive. Now would you please get out of the way so that I can beat up Kaio? Thanks! Move." I push him, and he stares at me in confusion. I storm into the waiting room seeing Kaio with his head in his hands. I whack his shoulder, and he looks at me with red eyes.

"You absolute fucking dumbass." I pant, out of breath from having run all the way.

"What hell? WHy'd you punch me?"

"Care to tell me why you haven't talked to your girlfriend who's just woken up from a coma?" He remains silent.

"Shanaya-"

"Don't Shanaya me. You are a moron. I swear to god, you are so stupid-"

"We fought before- before the accident. Before the wedding, actually. I-I haven't spoken to her in a month.

"WHAT. THE. FUCK?" My jaw drops open.

"Kaio, what is wrong with you?"

"She-"

"Shut up. I'm not hearing any of these lame excuses. I don't care what the fuck happened to her, I will shove you into that hospital room if it's the last thing I do. I've never seen her like this my entire life, and she lights up when she's with you. Honestly, you should just marry mmph!" Someone's hand covers my mouth.

"Noah, what the fuck?" I ask, agitated.

"Let them be-"

"No. Kaio. LISTEN to me.You get your ass in the hospital room, and you go apologize, kiss, makeup, whatever the hell. But you will get the hell back in there, or so help me-"

"Are you going to physically harm me again?"

"Not if you get in that hospital room." Noah coughs out Liar, and I pinch his side, causing him to squeal.

"Shanaya-"

"Oh my god. Nyra's in love with an idiot," I mutter, tugging his arm roughly, despite his complaints, but he stops me at the door.

"You think she'll want me?" Kaio asks, real doubt in his eyes, his whole face contorted in pain.
My face softens. He really cares about her.

"Kaio, it's Nyra. She's mildly terrifying, but also has one of the biggest hearts in the world. You know that as well as me. You know that she loves you. I know she loves you. So get your ass in there and go make up with my best friend."

"Okay." He dashes off to see Nyra, leaving just Noah and me behind.

"She threatened me again." Noah says after a moment, and I snort. Good for her.

"Hey!"

"I threaten Kaio on a daily basis. Why are you expecting something different from her?" He rolls his eyes.

"Why'd you cover my mouth when I was-"

"Kaio wants to marry her, dumbass." I ruffle his hair, and he groans. Then the words registered in my head.

"Wait... WHAT? HE DOES???? YAY!! OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO MURDER HIM IF THEY-" He cuts me off my pressing his lips to mine, startling me. I grin, smiling against him, sliding my hands around his neck.

"Double wedding?" I laugh, throwing my head back as his lips brush my neck, goosebumps appearing all over my skin.

"I would like to have our own wedding, if that's alright with you, Noah." He smiles against my neck.

"Mhmm." He mumbles incoherently, as he kisses me on the lips again. Everything was perfect.