chapter 107- nightmarish pt 2.

Chapter 107

No. No she's not. No fucking way. No. No. No. Nyra can't be in the hospital. I sit there in shock.

"Naya? Love?" Noah asks, staring at my face. I start laughing. Laughing so hard that my stomach hurts. Hysterical laughing.

"No, No she's not. You're messing with me. Hahaha, very funny. I'm here with Noah." I tell Liam. He's got to be kidding. Yeah. Nothing's wrong with Nyra. They all look at me strangely.

"I'm not joking, Shanaya." Liam says with a grim face. My heart drops. Oh god. First his mom, and now Nyra. I stand up all of a sudden.

"I'm going to see her."

"She's been taken into immediate surgery."

"You're playing a prank on me. You're definitely shitting me. This is- no. Nyra's a fantastic driver. She can't be in the hospital. No." I say to Liam. Kaio doesn't move, his face has completely disappeared from all emotion. I stare at all of their faces. They're serious.

"No." I whisper, and crumple, the severity of the situation hitting me.

Noah's POV:

I don't know what to do. Since Anvi came, the two girls haven't let go of each other, and haven't said a word. I can't I'm not able to comfort her. My mother is not going to wake up. I have to take her off life support soon. But Nyra? Shanaya's best friend? Anvi's best friend? Kaio's girlfriend? My friend? Liam's friend? How to deal with something like that. Shanaya suddenly stands up, going to a doctor passing in the hallway.

"Excuse me? Excuse me. Sir? My- Um, My best friend was taken into surgery, and, um her-her name is Nyra Gottemukkala, and-"

"I'm sorry, are you family?" She frowns for a second, before replying with a strong yes. Oh, Shanaya.

"She's unconscious. The injuries seem to be pretty severe. She has bruised ribs, a broken leg, some torn ligaments, and some damages to her lungs. We're hoping the surgery goes well, she should be out in a few hours."

She looks at me, and a hysterical smile comes to her face. I see her knees wobbling, and run to her, catching her, and watch as tears pour down her face.

"She's un-unconscious." She says shakily.

"Nyra's going to be okay." I whisper to her. Shanaya whimpers, burning herself deeper in my arms

"What- What did he say, Shanaya?" Kaio asks, his eyes red from crying.

"She's un con-conscious. Um, she h-has a few s-severe inj-injuries." She hiccups.

"Oh, God. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." He mutters over and over again.

"Kaio, w-what hap-happened?" She asks, trying to even her breathing.

"Theres some- somethings about my past, that I wasn't able to tell her. But now I need her alive more than anything. I'm such a fucking idiot. I'm such an asshole."

"Kaio, Kaio. Kaio, calm down." I place my hand on his shoulder. Anvi is sobbing into Liam, and he holds her tightly.

"Noah? She's not going to die, right?" Kaio asks me, and Shanaya's head snaps up.

"We-They said they don't know. I don't have a fucking clue. But Nyra will be alright. She has to. My best friend cannot die." Shanaya says firmly.

I hug Kaio. His whole body shakes.

"She's my world, Noah. If-If something-"

"I know, Kaio. I know. I can't imagine what it'd be like to lose Shanaya." I say quietly.

"N-Noah, how- how is your mom?" Shanaya asks. After all this, she's still thinking about me? What's going to happen to me?

"Shanaya-"

"I'm going to go to her room. Kaio, you can come, if you-" Shanaya says, and quietly follows.

"I'm going to get some food, and go home and check on Fiona. I'll be back in an hour."

"Fuck! Fiona! Oh, God, Noah, I'm so irresp-"

"No. Focus on yourself. I will handle this, Naya. I will be back." I kiss her deeply, leaving her breathless when I pull away.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

guys, i'm going to cry, istg.

y'all need to read my forever, bc this event is rly important, and y'all know by now that the storylines are entwined. I'm so sorry, y'all.  Also,  Nyra in real life is SO BADASSS. She is the coolest, honestly just gives off bad bitch energy. But if something like this happened to her.... Oh gosh. I hope that never ever happens.

Also, if u wanted to read my forever, it's in our profile, Nyra's been writing and editing it, so please check it out! Also only about eight more chaps until this book is over. I'm so sorryyyyyyyyy