chapter 90- everest and lily, sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g

Chapter 90

"MOM! You're finally home!!!" Fiona squeals.

"FIONA!!" I yell as I see her.

"NOAH MOVE YOUR ASS FASTER, I WANNA SEE MY DAUGHTER!" I yell at him, as he pushes the wheelchair.

"I'm going! I'm going!"

"FIona!!!"

"Mom! I missed you!!" SHe hugs me immediately, and I wince because of the sudden pressure, but hug her anyway.

"Fiona, your mom had surgery, and has an artificial rib now, and is fresh out of surgery. It probably still hurts her." Noah says.

"Oh my god! Mom, I'm so sorry. Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

"I'm okay, Fiona. I'm okay. Come on, let's go upstairs, and I'll tell you all about my day. I stood up from the wheelchair, and walked, keeping my upper body stiff, because most movements were still quite painful.

"Love, sit back down in the chair."

"No, I got this." I give him a thumbs up.

"Dad's not going to listen to you."

"Yeah he will- NOAH! WHAT THE DUCK ARE YOU DOING?" He scooped me up into his arms, and carried me up the stairs, leaving a laughing Fiona trailing behind us. He puts me on our bed.

His body is over mine, and he leans in for a kiss, but I shove away his face.

"Later, I want to talk to our daughter." He rolls his eyes. I sit up from the bed, slowly getting up.

"Fiona!!" I yell, and her footsteps are heard coming up the stairs.

"Mom! I have gossip for you!"

"Ooohh, spill spill!"

"Dad?"

"Umm."

"No, we'll let him stay. We'll make it awkward enough for him." I tell her, and he pinches my arm. I give him a cheeky grin.

"Everest is asking Lily on a date on Friday!!!!" Fiona squeals.

"What?? Yay!!!!! I'm so excited!! What's he planning on doing?"

"They're going bowling, and grabbing hot chocolates after that! He mentioned something about you telling him about-"

"Yay!!!" I excitedly squeal.

"My little brother's going on a date? When did he and Lily start liking each other?" Noah asks in confusion, and protectiveness.

"What do you mean?" Fiona and I give him flabbergasted looks.

"Dad, they've been giving each other googly eyes for- for ever. They have to-"

"Everest didn't tell me." He says, confused, still.

"Umm, he told me." I confess.

"He did?" He looks surprised. I nod my head.

"Where is Everest, by the way?" Noah asks.

"He's been in the shower for the past 30 minutes. Who knows what he does there." Fiona rolls her eyes. Just as she finishes speaking, Everest walks in, his hair wet, and dripping across his shirt.

"Naya/ Naya, you're back!" He excitedly says, and hugs me.

"Hey Ev! How are you?"

"Seriously? You just got back from the hospital! How are you?" He says.

"I'm okay, I'm okay. Your brother is very... protective."

"Don't remind me. I sprained my wrist playing football, and he didn't let me play for a month. After it was healed."

"Noah." I look at him.

"What? I was just worried!" ALl of us laugh.

"So, I heard you're going on a date with a certain someone." I wiggle my eyebrows, and smile.

He goes red in the face.

"Fiona! I was- You- What?"

"Sorry, but she was going to find out sooner or later!"

"I'm going to kill you."

"So, I heard you're going bowling, and grabbing some hot chocolate? So cute!!!" I said, grinning.

"Ev? Something you would like to explain to me?" Noah says raising an eyebrow. Whoops. I forgot he was here.

"Oh, yeah. I like a girl. Anyways-"

"What do you mean, anyways?"

"I'm continuing the conversation!" Everest tries climbing on the bed on the other side, but Noah shoves him, and they both knock over the nightstand.

"Are you serious?" I say, turning around, and putting my hands on my hips.

The dresser is on the floor, and everything has spilled out of it.

"Noah! Everest! Really?"

"Sorry." They say the same time, and smile, the dimples popping on their cheeks. I never realized until now how much the two actually looked alike. Same eyes, lips,nose, but the only difference was Everest's hair was straight, and shaggy.

"Oh my god." I smack my forehead.