chapter 65- emotional mess

Chapter 65

His hand is on my lap the entire way in the cab. It is actually impossible for me to concentrate on anything else. His hand crawls up and up, and I swat it away.

"Keep this up, and you won't be getting any tonight." He huffs and just entwines our hands.

"Are you feeling any better?" My eyebrows furrowed in confusion before I realized what he's referring to.

"Oh. Uh, yeah. I can walk now. It's still a bit sore, but it's fine."

"Okay. That's good." My cheeks are red. Thank God it's dark outside. His hand trails up my neck . I swat it away.

"Will you stop? I had to cover all the hickeys you left on my neck already. The foundation is going to rub off. "

"Let them see."

"What?"

"They'll know you're mine."

"That was about the most cliche sentence that you could've said. And I don't belong to anybody."

"That's not what you're going to say tonight."

"You're right, it's the exact thing that I am gonna say."

"Why don't you ever listen to me?"

" Because I'm my own person. I don't need to get your permission for anything." He nods his head.

"I love you for that. I love you."

"I love you too. But I swear, if you try to control me. I will punch you in your face."

"Always violent, aren't you, love?"

"Only to the people I love." He rests his head on my shoulder.

The cab pulls up to our hotel, and we get in the elevator. Anvi and Liam get inside with us.

"Hi guys!" I chirp. Both of them glare at me.

"Anvi, why is your dress wet?"

"Ask this dumbass." Liam gulps. They go back to glaring at each other. I pretend to slice the air with my hand.

"What the fuck are you doing, Naya? Get your hand out of my face."

"I'm cutting the sexual tension. Just kiss already."

"I'm not kissing him."

"Why? I'm totally kissable."

"Seriously? You spill your fucking orange juice on my dress and you want me to kiss you?" Thankfully the elevator door opens before they can argue and Noah and I rush out. We walk into our hotel room, locking the door behind us.

"Well, they need to kiss." I state, and Noah laughs.

"This is why I love you. You can be so blunt."

"I was being honest." He sighs.

"I'm gonna take off my makeup. These contacts are killing my eyes. I go into the bathroom and wipe off all the products on my face. The faint purple marks Noah had left on my neck and shoulders were still there. I stared at myself in the mirror. Fifteen year old me would have wished for this. My eyes look bright and my cheeks looked flushed. I look so happy.

I slip off my dress. Shit. I forgot my clothes. Well, Noah's shirt, but still. I only stole a couple of them. I walked out of the bathroom in my bra and underwear. It was a lacy red set Id bought at the mall the other day. I opened. up my suitcase and slipped on his shirt.