chapter 101- post proposal feelings

Chapter 101

I woke up the next morning. My shirt ridden up all the way, Noah's head is buried in my chest, and his arms are around my bare stomach. I gently rake my fingers through his hair, and he mutters something, holding me tighter. It's almost eight o clock. We should probably head back to my mom's house.

"Noah? Noah, wake up." I gently shake him.

"I can get used to this." He murmurs into my skin, and I laugh.

"We have to go to my mom's house. It's almost eight."

"Okay, future wife." My face cracks into a smile.

"Mr. Future husband, I am going to get up now, and change."

"Nayaaa."

"Noahh."

"What."

"You're stuck with it."

"What the- are you serious? How old are you, five?" His hand traces circles on my stomach, and his eyes are still closed. His voice is low and gruff in the morning, and sends butterflies to my stomach.

"Bye, Noah."

"Nooo, don't go." He holds my wrist captive, and he shifts on the bed, his eyes slowly opening.

"Noah- aw fuck." I say as I move my legs over the edge of the bed.

"Shit, are you okay?" He sits up, the bedsheets falling away, leaving him in all his shirtless glory.

"Shanaya?"

"I-I'm fine. You fucked me all night remember? I'm just a little sore." He chuckles, pulling me back with him.

"Yeah, I remember." he whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"Nuh uh. No you don't mister." With all the strength I could muster, I pushed him off the bed, and he lands on the floor with a thud.

"Bitch."

"Dickhead."

"Fuck you."

"Pretty sure it was the other way around, Noah."

"Yeah right."

"No one likes you."

"No one likes you either."

"Unlike you, I don't care." I peer at him from the side of the bed, and when our eyes meet, we both start laughing. I outstretch my hand to help him up, but he pulls me down, so that I'm on top of him.

"Who's fucking who now?" I joke with a red face. He starts laughing. He flips me over.

"What were you saying, love?" He says, on top of me, pinning my hands above my head.

"Noah?"

"Yeah?"

"You have morning breath." He snorts, and I cackle with laughter.

"Why are we getting married?"

"Cuz we're in love." He grins, his dimples showing. He gets up, picking me up, and carrying me to the bathroom.

"Wait, Noah, I-"

"I know. Your toothbrush. Don't worry I packed for the both of us." I smiled at the kind gesture.

"I love you."

"I'm a lovable person."

"Noah, are you ever not cocky?"

"No." He puts toothpaste on for me, and hand me the toothbrush.

"Thanks." He squeezes my hand gently.

We finish brushing, and he carries me to the bed.

"I brought your clothes in my bag." He says, sitting next to me, the bed sinking down.

"Thank you."

"Of course, love."

I open the bag, , and only find my leggings, the rest is just his sweatshirts.

"Noah, there's no shirt."

"You always steal my sweatshirts, so I brought you mine instead." This man had my whole heart.

I go on my tiptoes, tightly wrapping my arms around his shoulders, and he lifts me up, wrapping my legs around his waist, and putting me in his lap.

"You are the best."

"I know."

"Cocky much?"

"Yes."

He nudges my nose with his, and presses a soft kiss to my lips.

"You have my whole heart." I tell him, genuinely.

"And you, mine."