chapter 39- first class is trippy

Chapter 39

I brought all my suitcases to the door. Last night, after a lot of partying, we all had a mega sleepover, and for whatever reason, Noah booked a flight at 6 am. So it's 4 right now. Everyone was up and super groggy. I left a plate of pancakes and a sticky note beside it, letting them know that they had food. I quickly hugged Anvi and Nyra and said goodbye to them. Kaio and Liam were still sleeping. Anvi and Nyra went right back to bed, and I sent them a quick text, asking them to lock up the house after they leave. We quickly left, and Noah got a cab for us on the way to the airport. Our flight was at JFK, and it's about a 45 minute drive from my house. We climbed in. My eyes felt really heavy.

"I'm so sleepy," I tell him, resting my head on his shoulder in the cab.

"Me too baby," He says and puts his head on top of mine and wraps his arms around me. I fall asleep in minutes.

I feel someone lightly shaking me, and pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"Noah, are we here?" I ask, stretching my arms, and sitting up.

"Yeah, we're here." we get our bags, and go into the airport. It's close to 5 am. We go through a security check, and I start going into the waiting area in the terminal.

"Where are you going?" He asked me.

"Umm, to the terminal for our flight? Where else?" I replied, confused.

"We're flying first class? There's a different lounge. Come with me." I think my eyeballs just popped out of their sockets.

"What?!? That's so expensive! Now, I will find a way to pay you back, I can't let you spend that much money on me Noah," I tell him, having an inner freakout with myself.

"Just come on! It barely made a dent in my bank account. It's fine." My eyeballs are going to fall out of my head.

"Noah, I am NOT letting you spend this much money on me!" I tell him.

"It's fine Naya! You forget I'm the owner of a highly successful company." He replies, a bit of cockiness seeping in his tone.

"Fine. But I'm going to find a way to pay you back." I told him. This ticket itself must have been close to a thousand dollars. He holds my hand, and takes me to the business lounge. He shows the people at the entrance our tickets, and we walk inside. Wow, its so cool here. We go into a booth, and drop our stuff off.

"We still have about 40 minutes before boarding, I'm going to get something to eat." I announce and head off to the kitchen. Oh my gosh. The breakfast selection is awesome! Croissants, bagels, muffins, literally anything. I grabbed two plates, and put some on both of them, I'll give Noah some when I go back into the booth. I sit down with him and give him the plate, and start eating. Normally, I hate airport food, but this is really good.

"Woah, fis uff is feawwy goof,'' I say, shoving the croissant in my mouth.

"I didn't understand a single word you just said." I laugh, and swallow my food.

"I said, Noah, this stuff is really good!"

"I fow, wigf?" he replies.

"Words, honey." I tell him, laughing, earning me a glare from him. I smirk.

"I said, I know." We both laugh a little.

"Which part of Japan are we going to? I've always wanted to go! It's so beautiful! Tokyo is cool, but I really don't mind going anywhere, I mean Osaka, Nagoya, and Kyoto and-"

He puts his hand over my mouth.

"Slow down," He says, laughing.

"We are going to- wait, It's a surprise, I won't tell you yet!" He says smiling. I huff.

"Okay, fine, It can be a surprise," I say, rolling my eyes, and being extra dramatic. I try begging for more information, but he doesn't budge. Darn. I wanna know where we are going. We chat for a bit, and we leave soon, ready to board the plane.

We soon got on the plane, and we were directed to the first class cabin.

"Noah! We have window seats!!" I excitedly squealed. His seat was next to mine, and my seat was also next to a window. Wow, the first class was so cool.

We got the regular announcements, and before I knew it, the plane was up in the air. I brought a bag with me, I brought my ipad, and some basic toiletries.

"I'm not sleepy anymore," I announce to Noah, and unbuckle my seatbelt.

"Me either," he says, and yawns.

"Yeah right, liar."

"I'm not sleepy." He yawns again.

"Tell that to your yawns."

"How the hell am I supposed to do that?"

"It's called sarcasm, genius."

He rolls his eyes. He reclines his seat backwards, and the seat folds out into a full bed. Oh. My. Gosh. This is so cool.

"How'd you do that?? I wanna do that!" I ask him.

"There's a button on the armrest, just hold it down." I held it down and my bed unfolded. I adjusted it so that my back was kind of slanted and my legs were outstretched. I opened up my ipad and decided to sketch something. I saw Noah on his phone. I know! I'll draw Noah.

A couple hours passed, and Noah had fallen asleep. He looked so peaceful. I smiled at him, and looked at my drawing. It came out pretty well. I checked the time. Damn it. Still 8 hours more to go. I could feel sleep slowly creeping up on me, and I fully extended my seat back, and let darkness swallow me.

YO YO YOOOOO HOW'S IT HANGINNN

DID YA'LL MISS MEE CUZ I MISSED UUUUUU

LOL IM SORRY AHAHA 

DID U LIKE THE CHAPTER?? PLS VOTE AND COMMENT IF U LIKED IT AND TYSM FOR READINGGG

LOVE U ALLLLL

- SHanaya <33333