chapter 53- i'm sorry

Chapter 53

I climb into the front seat and don't say anything to him. He doesn't say anything to me either. He starts driving us.

"Why the hell wouldn't you call me Shanaya?"

"I should've called you? I'm sorry, I didn't realize we kept secrets and fucking LIED to each other."

"You're overreacting."

"What the fuck? I'm overreacting? Are you serious? " He doesn't say anything and pulls me inside his house.

"What the hell? Noah let go of me!" He slams the door and doesn't let go of my wrist.

"Noah! You better fucking listen to me."

"No, Shanaya. You listen to me. I didn't tell you anything because I wanted to protect you! Why else would I show up at your school, to make sure you were okay? Huh? Why would I?"

"That doesn't excuse the keeping secrets part! You can't keep secrets from me!" I yell back at him.

"You have NO idea Shanaya, what I-"

"No, Noah. YOU have no idea. Do you know what it's like to be lied to? I hate lies. I hate them with a passion. I've been lied to so much in the past, and I was hoping that you would be the one person who didn't lie to me! You're my boyfriend for crying out loud!"

"I was doing it to FUCKING PROTECT YOU! I came to your school to make sure you were safe!!"

"Why the HELL didn't you tell me then? I hate when people keep secrets from me! I hate it. SO fucking much! And how am I supposed to trust you? How do I not know if you've lied about something-"

He pulls me into a rough kiss. His lips dominate over mine and his hands tightly grip my waist. He backed me into a wall and kissed down my neck. His hands slip under my shirt and trace my stomach up and down. I feel like I'm on fire everywhere. My hands grip his hair and I pull him down to me, slipping off his suit jacket. He starts to undo the buttons on my shirt, almost pulling it off, when I push him off me.

"No. I'm not going to let you kiss me when we're in the middle of an argument!" I yell at him. His eyes stare at my lacy black bra, and my cleavage. I wrap my shirt around me and snap my fingers.

"Eyes up here, Williamson." His eyes snap back up to me. Desire and anger swirling in them. Now I'm pissed. He corners me into a wall.

"I'm not kissing you until you tell me what the fuck is going on? What was so dangerous that you felt the need to lie to me? If you want to talk about ANYTHING, you know that I'm always here, so tell me what the fuck is going on. I cross my arms. He is still staring at my chest.

"Can you button your-"

"NO. You better start talking now."

"Real mature, Naya, real mature."

"That's rich coming from you. You're the one lying to me." I glare at him. He glares back at me. My whole body feels hot

"I need some air," I mutter and walk out to his back deck. The breeze blows through my shirt, causing me to shiver. I pull it tighter around me. The cool wind cools my heated cheeks.

Why would he lie to me? I hate when people lie to me. I understand that he was protecting me, but he could've told me the truth. Is he cheating on me? Why the fuck would he let something like this happened. We are supposed to trust each other. That's the whole point of a relationship. I stare out to the city while taking deep breaths, slowly calling myself down after a few minutes.