chapter 26- fiona and lily

Chapter 26

I'm still hurt by Noah. I know, we are slowly repairing our relationship, but it still stings when I think about him kissing that other girl. It's been a few days since Noah and I made up.I pushed him out of my head and decided to go and visit Fiona. I've been visiting her frequently throughout the month, usually bringing snacks, or taking her out to eat, and just chatting with her. I feel as if we've gotten very close. I decided to make a trip and visit Fiona today. I drove up to the home and signed myself in. I waited for Fiona in the lobby, and I saw her coming down with another girl, both of them talking and laughing. I smile, I'm so glad she made some friends. She sees me and runs over.

"Naya!!" She squeals, and comes to hug me.

"Hi Fiona! How are you doing?"

"I'm good!! I want you to meet my friend Lily, she rocks!" She says, a smile on her face.

"Hey Lily! I'm Shanaya, but you can call me Naya if you want! It's nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too!" She grins.

"Naya, guess what? Lily's going into high school next year! She's also going to the same school!"

"That's wonderful Fiona, I told you you'd find friends!" I tell her excitedly. Her face lights up.

"Guess what? Lily's getting adopted! But she's staying in New York, so that's good!" She tells me. She seems so happy for her friend.

"Actually, Fiona, I came to talk to you about that very thing." I tell her honestly.

"Really? What about it?" She asks.

"Would you be okay if I adopted you? I mean I have the papers, and you don't have to call me mo or anything, but i'd be your legal guardian, and-" She stops me from talking, and crushes me in a hug.

"I would love that so much Naya. Thank you." She says. A few tears fell from happiness. Lily watches the whole exchange, a huge smile on her face as well.

"Oh come here you," I tell her, and wrap both of them in a hug. I hope my papers go through this time.

After leaving the home, I immediately go to the adoption agency, and hand over the paperwork. I knew the drill, already having done it once before. They told me they'd get back to me in about 2 weeks,, and then the process would be started if my papers are approved.

Right after leaving I called Anvi and Nyra, eager to tell them about this event in my life.

"GUYS!!!" I screamed when they picked up.

"MEET ME AT THE CAFE IN 10 MINUTES! I HAVE NEWS!!" I screamed.

"WE'RE ON OUR WAY!!" They scream.

I met them at the coffee shop.

"Guess what guys?"

"What?"

"SPILL!"

"I'm GOING TO ADOPT FIONA!!" I excitedly squeal.

"YES! I'm SO happy for you!" ANvi tells me.

"You're going to be so wonderful!"

"Bitch YESSSS! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!" Nyra yells.

"THANK YOU GUYS!" I yell back at them, and crush them in a hug. This is one of the happiest moments of my life. I tell them all about Fiona, and what has been going on with her. I tell them about Noah and that we made up.

"Shanaya, you better be careful. He's still a class A dick." Nyra tells me.

"Seriously Naya, he better not hurt you again." Anvi tells me.

"I'm going to beat him up." Nyra says, getting up from the chair.

"No you're not."

"I'm going to beat him up too!" Anvi chimes in.

"You BOTH, are not GOING to do ANYTHING to him." Anvi takes my phone and unlocks it. Damn it, why did she have to be so tall? I tried reaching up but she went on her tiptoes, and sent herself NOah;s phone number. What. The. Heck. I hate being short. She smiles victoriously.

"You both BETTER not do anything. I will kill you." I say in a lethal one. They just smile at me. She boops me on the nose.

"I'm sorry my little mushroom." She tells me. Oh no she didn't. I punched her in the side.

"OWWwww, why are you so violent," She says, rubbing her side.

"I'm pretty sure you cracked my rib," She says glaring at me.

"Good," I say glaring at her and snatching my phone back. We all walked out of the shop and went to our respective cars, and we decided to hang out at Anvi's place. I follow their cars, but we don't end up at Anvi's place. We're at Noah's... mansion? What the quacking DUCK??

HIIIIIHIHIHI

LOOOLL THEY'YRE GONNA BEAT NOAH UP XDDD Well, not actually lol, but there's gonna be a good scene about.  Also, Fiona and Lily!! OMG I'm going to do a spinoff about their lives after we are done writing these books. Thank you so much for reading and voting! You guys rock!

XOXO,

GOSSIP GIRL

JKKKK btw have y'all seen the reboot? I haven't watched it yet. ALso, have you guys seen the finale? I'm going to watch it today! AHHH I LOVE THE LOKI SERIES SMMMMM! ALso is anyone interested in Mircaulous? Cuz i Love it SO MUCHHH! Did andyone see Sentibubbler? The newer ep? AHHHHH RENA ROUGE IS A QUEENNNNNNN

Okay i'm done ranting now

Bye!!!

-Shanaya