chapter 70- breaking my heart

Chapter 70

"Really? Because you seemed to not mind last night." Noah says, getting irritated.

"Oh yeah? Well fuck you. Last night you didn't want to break up with me."

"You already fucked m-"

"Shut up." I say in a deadly tone.

"What the hell?"

"Are you deaf? Shut up." I say louder, and more angry. What the hell is his problem?

"You can't tell me what to do."

"Really? Because you had no problem deciding for me that we should break up because you don't think you're good for me. You have NO right to make that decision for me." He moves closer to me. Every single sign in my body is telling me to go closer to him, but I ignore it, and instead storm outside. I lie down on the couch that was stationed in the hallway. I forgot a blanket. Shit. I just pull the sweatshirt tighter around me.

I wake up the next morning. I feel a weight on my stomach. I open my eyes slowly and see Noah collapsed on top of me. I look around. This is not where I fell asleep last night. The anger from last night comes flooding back. I throw him off me and go brush my teeth.

"Naya? Are you there." I walk out of the bathroom, not saying a word to him.

I go downstairs where I see Emily making breakfast.

"Morning Em."

"Hey Naya. I'm just making some waffles."

"They smell amazing!" I compliment her.

"Thanks!"

"Hey, thanks for letting us stay here, you didn't have to do that."

"You guys are like my non-biological younger siblings. You're always welcome here."

"Thank you." I tell her.

"Nice pajamas," She jokes. I laugh. Yep. There are little dinosaurs all over my pajamas.

"What can I say, I like dinosaurs." She laughs.

"Where's Noah?" My eyebrows narrow slightly at the mention of his name.

"Oh no. What did that idiot do?"

"He almost broke up with me last night, and gave me bullshit about how he wasn't good for me. I smacked him in the face and told him to fuck off."

"I'm gonna go give that boy a piece of my mind," She takes off her apron and goes upstairs.

Noah's POV

She's still not talking to me. I run my hands through my hair in frustration. I brush my teeth and am about to make the bed before Emily storms inside the room.

"You thick headed imbecile! What the bloody hell is wrong with you?"

She yells, whacking me.

"Emily! Stop whacking me! What are you talking about?"

"ThT poor girl was telling me how you almost broke up with her? Are you serious? Especially after all that happened!? How daft are you really?" I was at a loss for words. I bent my head in shame.

"You should be ashamed of yourself."

"I feel worse than you know."

"You should, you bloody idiot." She whacks me on the head again.

"Do you love her?"

"More than anything."

"Then why the fuck would you do something so incredibly stupid?" I don't answer her.