chapter 42- i'm not ticklish

Chapter 42

After the picnic, we decided to go on a walk in the streets of the city. Noah was wearing a black leather jacket and some pants, and his hair fell messily across his forehead. I wore a light sweater and my jeans, but of course, don't forget my converse. There was a cool breeze blowing in the night. I shivered lightly, but brushed it off. I looked around in awe at the city. It was so amazing. I was so in awe, that I didn't realize that I had bumped into an elderly man. I was about to apologize, and I saw that it was Aiko.

"Konichiwa Aiko, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you!" I apologize.

"No worries Shanaya-san, it is wonderful to see you," I smile and nod at him. There is a cute little boy clutching Aiko's leg.

"Is he your grandson Aiko?"

"Yes, this is my grandson, Hajime. Say Hi to Shanaya-san Hajime," He tells the little boy.

"Konichiwa, Shanaya-san," He says, and I just want to squeeze the little oy. He's so adorable.

"Konichiwa Aiko, it's wonderful to see you again," Noah greets him.

"Likewise Noah-san," Aiko and Noah make conversation, and I bend down to the little boy.

"Kon'nichiwa badi, anata wa nan-saidesu ka?" I ask him.

Translation: Hey buddy, how old are you?

He holds up 5 fingers.

"Uwa ̄ ! Anata wa totemo ōkīdesu!" I told him. A small smile crosses his face.

Translation: Wow! You're so big!

"Haitatchi to wa nani ka shitte imasu ka?"

Translation: do you know what a high five is?

He nods his head. I hold up my hand to give him a high-five but turn it into a turkey at the las minute.

"Gobble, gobble gobble!" I make my hand eat his hand and he giggles.

"Anata wa sūpāhīrō ga sukidesuka?"

T: Do you like superheroes?

He nods his head.

"Watashi modesu! Watashinōkiniiri wa supaidāmandesu,"

"Watashi modesu!" He tells me. That's the first time he's talked to me. Aiko picks Hajime up and Noah pulls me to my feet. We wave goodbye to them and continue walking.

Ugh, geez it's so cold outside, why didn't I bring a jacket? I shiver again.

"Naya, are you cold?"

"A little, but it's fine, we're almost at the hotel anyways." I reassure him. Noah shakes his head, and puts his jacket around my shoulders.

"Noah, you don't have to do that, it's really fine!"

"Just wear it." He says, blushing a little. I don't comment and slip my arms through the arms of the jacket. I take his hand in mine and intertwine our fingers. He kisses the top of my head, and we walk into the hotel. We get into the elevator, and walk down the hallway to our room, and go inside.

"Today was so fun Noah, thank you so much!" I tell him, unable to stop grinning. I think my face hurts from smiling so much all day. I kiss him on the cheek, and go into the bathroom to change, and wash up for the night. I come outside in a cropped shirt and some sweatpants and climb into bed. Noah changes and comes next to me in the bed. He is shirtless. How the hell am I supposed to sleep when he looks like that???

He climbs in next to me and holds me.

"Goodnight Naya," He whispers to me, his breath tickling my neck.

"Goodnight Noah." I can't sleep like this. I can feel the heat of his body through my t-shirt. His hands touch the bare skin of my waist. It seems like every nerve is alive. Sleeping is not even an option now. I turn around to face him, my t-shirt riding up a little bit, and I tug it back down. His arms pull me even closer to him, now my hands are resting on his chest. I suddenly get a great idea. I Move closer to him, and slowly kiss up his neck. Giving him a slow torture.

He's pretending to sleep. Okay, this will just make this even more fun for me. I reach his face, and kiss around his mouth and move to his earlobe, when I am suddenly flipped on my back, with him on top of me, holding my hands down on the bed.

"You're a fucking tease."

"I don't know what you're talking about." I bat my eyelashes innocently. His mouth smashes down on mine almost immediately, his hands exploring my body. I wrap my arms around his neck. He gently kisses a spot right under my ear, and I can't help but bite back a moan. He kissed such a sensitive spot, and my body arched up. His hands trace my bare stomach, and slip under the shirt. It feels electric. He pulls away from me. I raise my eyebrows in confusion.

"Why'd you stop?"

"I'm still a guy, Naya. If I go any further with you, I don't think I'd be able to stop." My face flushes. Thank gosh for the darkness. I adjust myself next to him and press a light kiss to his lips.

"Thank you for everything, Noah." I whisper and he holds me tighter in response. I love him. So much. Best. Day. Ever.

Noah and I spend the next week touring Tokyo, and Valentine's Day is in a few days. I can't wait to give him his presents. Currently, we were checking out of the hotel, and going for the train from Tokyo, to Kyoto. I think the spelling for those two cities is kind of funny. They Are both made of the same letters just rearranged. Wait why am I giving this so much thought. My brain is weird. I get my suitcase and my bag, and Noah grabs his suitcase, links our hands and we hop in a cab on the way to the train station. On the way to the station, Nyra messages our group chat.

Avocado: GUYS YOU WON"T BELIEVE WHAT KAIO DID!

Me: OMG WHAT?? DO I NEED TO BEAT HIS ASS??

Sugarmomma: OMGGG WHAT HAPPENED?? SPILL THE TEA

Avocado: KAIO'S TAKING ME ON VACATION TO DAYTONA!!!!

Sugarmomma: OMG BABE I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO THERE!

Me: OMGGG YESSSS! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!! ALSO, IN UR FACE NOAH, UR GONNA OWE ME MONEY

Avocado: DID U BET ON ME?

Sugarmomma: BAHAHAHAHAH LIAM OWES ME MONEY TOO

Avocado: OML I HATE U GUYS

Me: YOU LOVE US

Anvi: XDDDDD

Avocado:😐

"Noah, guess what?"

"What?"

"Kaio's taking Nyra out for a vacation over break!" I tell him, smirking.

"You have got to be kidding me."

"I'm serious!" I say overly cheerfully, and show him Nyra's texts.

"Get ready to become a stripper!" I tell him, and he pinches me in the side.

"OW when did you get violent?" I whack him on the shoulder.

"What was that for?"

"You pinched me." He pokes me in the side. I pinch his side, and he nearly jumps out of his seat.

"Wait, are you ticklish?"

"Are you?"

Silence. Neither of us wants to get into that now.