chapter 115- dress shopping

Chapter 115

"This is the twentieth dress I've tied on. I'm tired, hungry, and want to cry and crawl into a little hole, and kill you both." I say grumpy, my stomach rumbling.

"Somebody get my fiance a chocolate bar." Noah's back. He's back!! I waddle over to him in the tight dress, jumping up, and he lifts me with ease.

"You're back!!"

"I'm back!" I don't know who started the kiss, because we collided at the exact same moment, but for a second, it was pure bliss, just him and I.

"Hi."

"Hey, yourself." He says, smiling, putting me down.

"I missed you."

"Missed you more." I giggle, placing a chaste kiss on his lips once more, while he puts his big arms around me.

"Wait, let me get out of this stuffy dress, and I'm coming with you."

"Shanaya! We haven't found the one!!!" Anvi screeches.

"No more dresses!! I've been here for four and a half hours, I'm hungry, and my fiancee just came back from his business trip. Kaio and Liam are somewhere here too! Go bug them."

"Bitch."

"Dick."

"That doesn't even work." Nyra rolls her eyes. I roll my eyes back at her, giving her back the sass.

"Deal with it."

"Oh, do I have another choice?" I glare at her, before the salesperson takes me to the back room, helping undo the back of the dress, giving me some privacy to slip on my clothes and go back out. Now I could walk.

I practically jump into Noah's arms, and he chuckles, holding my waist, spinning me around.

"Ewww, PDA."

"What are you, five?" I grumble at Liam, as he interrupts our moment.

"More like three." Nyra comments, and he shoots a glare at her. She leans on Kaio, her foot still in a cast, her other hand, grasping a crutch.

"No fucking way." Anvi says, her mouth dropping open.

"Surprise, babe!" I turn around, the familiar British accent hitting my ears.

"EMILY!!!" I screamed and hugged her. I couldn't believe she's here.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well, your boyfriend mentioned, wait, what? Are you getting married? Are you getting married and didn't tell me? Noah! Shanaya! You both are absolute arses! Arses-" She goes on about hwo we're both arseholes, and we laugh, but she hugs us anyways.

"I forgot to mention, I'm getting married in a month." I say, and her mouth drops open.

"One month! What?? What do I wear? Oh my gosh are-"

"It's goig to be like a half indian wedding, so we gotta go dress shopping for indian clothes. Not today though. I'm dead today." Everyone laughs.

"Did Shnaya pick a dress? Kanna-" My mom begins calling me, and her mouth drops when she sees Emily Corson.

"Is that-"

"Yep! She's my friend!"

"Oh my gosh, Shanaya's been your biggest fan, forever. She loveeees you." I grin, looking at Emily.

"Believe me, I know. She was awestruck when we first met." My mom chuckles, and begins chatting away with Emily. Noah tugs me over to a quiet corner of the dress shop.

"So-" He begins, before Fiona,Everest, and Lily pop up. Not a single moment.

"Dad!! You're back!!" Fiona jumps into his arms, and he hugs her.

"How are you?" Noah asks her excitedly, before sending a secret wink my way, making me blush.

"I'm good. I missed you!"

"Missed you too, my angel." She smiles.

"Hi Noah," Everest smiles, and the brothers hug.

"Awwwww," I begin, and they both glare at me.

"Don't start." They say at the same time, and I roll my eyes.

"Did you find your dress?" Lily asks.

"No. I want to go home. My feet hurt." They all laugh, before quick;y dispersing.

"Finally, I have you all to my-" Noah begins to say, but we're interrupted by yet another- wait, no. That was me walking into a stand of dresses. He chuckles.

"You've got to be the clumsiest person I know."

"I'm not that bad." Noah laughs, tugging my hand, and kissing me.

"The internet's gonna looove this." I hear a nasally voice, and my forehead thumps against his shoulder. Not this bitch again. I already slapped her in the face, kneed her in the gut last week for hurting my best friend, and she still keeps coming back.
"What the fuck do you want, Michaela." I thump my head against his chest. Sck of her. Noah's hands tighten around my body.

"No-"

"If you say Noah, I swear to go, I will hurt you. I am tired, sleep deprived, hungry, and I'm wearing heels which I am not scared to chuck at you and take your eyeball out. So get the fuck out of here before i hurt you."

"Ha, You wouldn't." She says, livestreaming the whole thing. I roll my eyes, my hand going to my shoe, and she backs off.

"WHo stalks someone when they're shopping for wedding dresses? The fuck is wrong with you?" I irritatedly snap at her. Her eyes narrow. I take the shoe off my foot, and she continues videotaping me. I run after her, both shoes now in my hand, and chasing after.

"AHHHH HELP ME!!" Michaela screams on the live, and I start laughing extremely hard. Like collapsing on the ground laughter. Yeah, I'm hilarious. Noah stands, flabbergasted, before joining me on the floor. My phone dings. Tons of memes popping up with Michaela running away from shoes appear throughout my instagram, and this just causes me to laugh even harder. I hold the phone up to Noah, who laughs just as hard as me. Oh gosh. What a crazy bitch.