A/N and Thank You

Hi everyone!! Thank you so much, you have now reached the end of Coffee Boy and Cupcake Girl. I just wanted to say thank you for reading. I never expected to get this many reads, I cna honestly say that I never even imagined hitting 790!!! I love each and every one of you, and thanks for supporting me on this journey! This is the first book that I've ever written, and it's going to be under major editing, so please feel free to leave me comments, adn suggestions, of places that could definitely use a little work. 

Don't worry, though! It's not the end of Noah and Shanaya! I'm adding in a few bonus chapters for all of you guys, plus, there's going t be two more books coming out. The next one will be about Fiona, and her life afte that. It's going to be a mafia romance. I'm so excited for it! I've only written ten chapters of it, and it's on a google doc right now, so i'm still trying to figure out a good enough cover and title for it, because I'm pretty sure no one is going to read a story called CHOCOCOCOCOC. I mean, I would, but, I don't think most sane people do that, lol. I'm notorious for my crazy document titles. Anyways, I just wanted to say thank you!! Hugs for each one of you out there!!! Also( i mean this in the least creepy way possible, I promise I'm not a pedophile, I'm just generally a curious person) What country are you guys from?

I'll tell you all a bit more about myself.

1) I'm a high school student. Yeah. Hope I'm not younger than you thought.

2) I'm curious to know who you all imagine me like. 

3) I'm an american- indian.

4) I LOVE harry potter, and anyone who says otherwise is wrong.

5) I do a sick impression of a pick me girl. hate on me all you want.

6) I HATE bullying. I will punch the douchebag in the face if they hurt any one of you.

Love you all, and thank you!!!