chapter 27- noah's place

Chapter 27

What the heck? Why are we at Noah's mansion? Oh shit. No. They're going to beat him up. I quickly park the car and run after them, trying to stop them, but it's too late, they've rung the doorbell. Shits about to start flying. He looks surprised to see them, but before he can say anything, Nyra punches him in the face. She looks like she's about to pummel him and Anvi looks like she's about to go at him. I pull Nyra off him, and drag anvi with my other arm, and push them in the opposite direction

"I'm so sorry Noah. Please ignore them." I say, glaring at both of them. I pinched them.

"OW SHANAYA! WHAT THE FUCK?" Nyra and Anvi yell.

"I TOLD you not to go after him. But did you listen?" I yell back at them.

"What exactly did you tell them about me?" He clutches his nose that is bleeding.

"Wait, is your nose bleeding? Nyra!! What the DUCK is WRONG WITH YOU?" I ask her. She gives Noah the middle finger. I slap her hand down, and hold Anvi down as well as the both try to wriggle from my grasp.

"You might want to sit down for this." I told him. He invites us inside the house and we all sit at the kitchen counter. Nyra and Anvi glare daggers at him.

I slowly explain to him that I had told Anvi and Nyra about what happened, and his face pales slightly.

"But, they WILL NOT hurt you," I tell him, glaring at my best friends.

"Wait, is your nose still bleeding?" I ask him, and look at his bloody hands.

"Do you have first aid? Let me get you an ice pack!" I ran to his freezer and grabbed a bag of frozen peas and put it on his face. I got a paper towel and wiped his hands of blood, and made him rinse them in the sink.

"Nice punch Nyra," I hear Anvi whisper to Nyra.

"Thanks, I think I've gotten better at them." Nyra replies, smiling victoriously. I sigh. I go and hug my friends. I know that they may have overreacted punching him, but to be honest, if that had happened to any fo them, I would have done the same. Or even worse. They are taken by surprise.

"What's this for?" Anvi asks.

"Thanks for having my back." I tell them, and hug them. Noah gives me a weird look, but Anvi and Nyra understand.

"Anytime babe," Anvi tells me.

"We are always here for you."

Nyra apologizes to Noah and so does Anvi.

"Look, I'm sorry for punching you in the face, but IF you hurt my best friend, ONE MORE FUCKING TIME, I WILL hurt you SO bad, and you will regret it," She threatens.

"Seriously Noah. Shanaya is one of the most caring people, and she is also my best friend, such a queen and a bad bitch. You acted like a dick. I don't care if you made up, but you hurt her. I will take you down if you hurt her again." Anvi says, her eyes blazing.

"Guys, I didn't mean to hurt her. I really didn't. I know what I did was wrong, and I'm trying to change. Please give me a chance. If I hurt her again, I would never forgive myself either. I'm asking you to please give me a chance."

"You better not screw this up asshole." Anvi says.

"I swear if you hurt her-" Nyra begins.

"I promise I won't. I promise." Noah says, full of regret. Anvi and Nyra hug me quickly and Anvi whispers into my ear.

"Also, feel free to kick his butt if we're not there," I laugh.

"Trust me, I will. He will have no idea what's coming for him." I tell them. Anvi and Nyra head out the door. I'm about to follow them when he stops me.

"Do you want to stay for a bit? Or hang out? We can do something together?" He asks nervously.

"Yeah, that sounds good. What did you have in mind?"

"Do you wanna watch Miraculous?"

"HELL YES! SHOVE OVER IDIOT AND LET ME GO TO THE MEDIA ROOM!" I drag him along with me.

I'm about to sit down when I realize there are no snacks.

"Noah!" I exclaim.

"WE NEED FOOD!!" I tell him. He starts laughing.

"Why? We can just get the cheetos from the pantry," he tells me.

"Gross, no. Your pantry is sad. Its more than sad, its depressing. I'm taking you shopping for food."

"You mean grocery shopping?"

"Shut up idiot."

Hi guys! How was the chapter? I thought it was kinda cute! I love my characters!! I'm also wayyyy more emotionally invested in this story than I should be. LOLL. I love them all smmmm! I can't wait for the story to progress! Thank you all SM for reading!! Love you all!

XOXO,

Shanaya