chapter 9- racism

Chapter 9

I checked the time once again. 5:45. Nice I still had 15 minutes before he came over. I am going to convert him to a full miraculous fan. I need a friend to watch the show with me. I was still working on his shirt. I wrote cat noir on the back, and m'lady on the back of it in a bright green, and on the front, I have cat whiskers and a bell. AHHH it looks so good! I love it so much! I left them on the countertop to dry. I heard a buzz on my phone. And unknown number texted me.

Unknown: I told you to stay away from him.

What the frick is this?

Me: Yo, is this the bitch from Walmart? I already told you to leave me alone. Maybe i'll get you a dictionary, you can learn the meanings of words. Oh wait, maybe your peanut brain doesn't know what a dictionary is. It might be too small.

Unknown: He is mine. Stay the fuck away from him

Me: Bitch, I told you, you can have him. I told you, I don't ducking care about what you say to me. I'm blocking you. Creepo.

I blocked her number. That is so weird. How would she even get my number? I heard a knock on the door. I just realized I was wearing Mickey Mouse pants. Oh well. It's just a movie night. I opened the door. Noah is standing there.

"Hey Coffee Boy!" I greet him.

"Hey Cupcake destroyer?" he replies.

"Excuse me? Cupcake destroyer? Do you know why I smashed a cupcake in your face?"

"Yes?"

I start giggling, he's so oblivious.

"Just come inside dumbo." I tell him. I see he's holding a box in his hands.

"I brought you more chocolates from my secret store?" he winks.

"Wait, really? YOU ARE MY FAVORITE!" I take the box of chocolates.

"You're welcome!" He says smiling.

"Oh, not you, I was talking to the chocolates." He lightly smacks me on the arm.

"Kidding. Thanks for the chocolates." I smile up at him and look into his eyes, and crush him in a hug. He spots the T-shirts on the countertop.
"What are those?" He asks, pointing to them.

"Ohh, I made miraculous ladybug t-shirts. You get Cat noir, and I get ladybug!" I enthusiastically explain to him.

"I'm going to try it on." He tells me. I point him in the direction of the bathroom. He comes outside and I bust a gut laughing.

"You're- you're wearing- a-a cro-crop top!" He glares at me. I collapse on the floor.

"Shanaya I will kill you." He says, glaring at me.

"Don't worry, I bought a cop top for myself too." I smile cheekily. I go and change into my ladybug clothes. I look fabulous with my mickey mouse pants.

I come out and pose, acting like a supermodel.

He just stares at me.

"Stop staring, you don't have to make me blush, I know I look fabulous," I say layering on the cockiness. He stares at my bare waist.

"Eyes up here buddy." He stares back at my face.

"Sorry," he apologizes, looking away.

"Let's take a crop top selfie because we both look so sexy in them." I demand.

We both start dying. I whip out my phone and take a selfie of us. I make us pose, so we can get both the front and backs of our t-shirts.

I save the picture in my favorites. He's looking over my phone and another text message pops up from an unknown number.

Unknown: watch your back you colored bitch

Me: stop texting me freako lady

I blocked her again. Noah gives me a hard stare.

"Who was that?" he asked me.

"Just some bitchy girl I met at the mall." I state. Suddenly it clicks. I know where I recognized the girl. It was Michaela Evanson, one of his flings. That made so much sense now.

"Before you ask, I need to give you some background info. Sooooo, the other day, I may have kinda sorta googled you. You kept acting as if you were some hotshot, so I googled you, and Noah Williamson, playboy and womanizer came up, and your face was on it. And I red some articles about you. Obviously, gossip sites suck, so I ignored them, but one of them said you had a relationship with this Michaela Evanson, and now I know who she is. I met her at the mall, and she insulted me for being a colored person, which totally sucks i know, but please don;t think i'm stalking you, i promise, i'm not creepy like that, because apparently she saw you leaving the restaurant with me so please don't say anything. I also know that you were the hottest man of the year. Now please, don't say anything that will make me regret telling you anything." I let out a breath.

'Wow, I said a lot of words."

"Yes you did. Stalker." I gave him the middle finger. He laughed at me. Then his face became serious.

"Stay away from her, Shanaya, I'm serious. She's bad news. If she came near you or your friends, it would be bad news." I made a face. Yikes.

"Then how the duck does she have my number?"

"What? She has your number?"

"Yeah, after she finished insulting my skin color, and i told her to back off, she texted me and said to stay away from you. Quite ridiculous if you ask me." He takes my phone.

"Hey! Give me back my phone!"

"Chill, you idiot, I'm putting in my number." I got it back from him.

"Sexiest man alive? You give yourself too much credit."

"I am pretty handsome."

"Ha, you wish. I'm prettier than you."

"Yes you are." I flushed.

"Dude, you're supposed to disagree with me."

"No, I'm giving you a compliment."

"Oh. Well, er... uh.. Thank you." I finally

"You're not supposed to make me feel awkward like that." I tell him with a red face.

"Fine by me, i think it's pretty funny actually."

"I hate you."

"Me too."

"STOP AGREEING WITH ME."

"Okay."

"UGH YOU'RE INFURIATING!"

"I know." he winks at me.

"Shanaya?"

"Yeah?"

"Tell me if she insults you one more time. I don't care if you have a different skin color. I think you're beautiful." I flush again.

"Aw shucks, Noah, don't make me fall in love with you!" i dramatically say, purposely acting all giggly and flirty.

"Noah, I'm serious now though, thank you."

Hi people of earth!

While writing this chapter, I realized I wated to say something. Do't judge someone based on their skin color. I'm a brown person, and I have been judged on it, and it's really not cool. The color odf someone's skin should not matter, and they should be accepted for who they are. TPWK pls <3

Love you all and thanks for reading!!

Love,

Shanaya