chapter 83- hospital

Chapter 83

I wake up the next morning and groan. Noah's right next to me. I stretch my arms, but realize that his body is draped over mine. I shift around to face him, and slowly moves. Shit. Did I wake him up?

"Morning, love." He says, low and gruffly. My heart fluttered.

"Morning, baby. Did you sleep well?" I lie back down on the pillow next to him, and turn to face him.

"I always sleep well next to you." His eyes slowly open.

"What time is it?" He asks. I glance at my phone.

"Six am."

"Fucckkk. I wanna sleep." He groans into the pillow.

"You go ahead and sleep, I'm going to brush my teeth." I tell him, getting out of bed.

"No, wait. I'll join you." He gets out of bed, and stretches. The muscles in his back ripple as he climbs out of bed, and his stomach is so defined. He has a bit of stubble growing on his face again. How the hell is he so hot?

"Like what you see, love?" He smirks. My face goes red. It's too early in the morning for this.

"Just come on. We have to go across the hall because of the... bed situation." I blush again. He chuckles.

"Come on then." We creep into the hall, peering into the girls' bedroom. They're fast asleep. I think they were up until two or something giggling and laughing, but we went to bed before that. We finally get to our room, and slip into the bathroom, quickly brushing our teeth. I turn around to go and sit on the bed, but....

"We screwed up big time."

"YEs we did." Noah says, his arms going around my waist and my head tucked into his chin. I fit perfectly, like, like it was.. Never mind.

I escaped his arms and went to get my clothes and go for a shower.

"Love?" he murmurs, nuzzling my neck, trapping me in his embrace once more.

"Yes, Noah?"

"Nothing. I just wanted to hear your voice." I blush.

"You're very sweet, Noah. I like hearing your voice too." His finger tugs down the neckline of my shirt, and he traces his fingers across my shoulder. His lips suck on the exposed skin.

"Noah?"

"Yes, love?"

"What are you doing?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." His finger traces my spine, and my back curves into him, a shivery feeling taking over my body.

His phone rings, breaking us out of the moment.

"Are you going to get that?"

"No."

"Noah."

"Naya."

"Pick up your phone, Noah." I tell him, holding his hand. I press a kiss to his knuckles.

"I hate you." He grumbles, picking up his phone.

"Yeah, yeah yeah." He just sits down on the floor, and pulls me into his lap. I rest my head on his shoulder.

"What the fuck? I'm- I'm coming. Don't worry." His face completely dropped.

"Noah? What's going on?"

"My mom is in the hospital."

"Oh my god. Is she okay?"

"I don't know. Everest is there with my father right now. I- I have to go." He stands up abruptly.