chapter 99-pre proposal

Chapter 99

"LIAM! That's the wrong spot! The lights are going over there!!" I yell in frustration, trying to help him set up the lighting.

"Noah, man, you've got to chill-"

"I've never been this fucking nervous in my entire fucking life! What do I do if she says no! Oh god-"

"Dad, mom's going to say yes."

"I-"

"You're overthinking this, Noah. She'll say yes." Nyra tells me.

"Yeah. We know our best friend. She'll say yes." Anvi and Nyra decorate the place with photos of the two of us.

My palms are sweaty, and are shaking a little.

"Noah. She will say yes. I know my daughter." Her mom consoles me.

"Yeah, my sister's going to say yes." Nikul's here. Thank god.

"Nikul, I'm freaking out. I'm so fucking terrified."

"Noah, my sister is very in love with you. You and Fiona are all she talks about. You're the center of her world. She's going to say yes. And I'll have a big brother." He smiles, patting my shoulder.

"Now, I've got to go and find my fiancee. Please excuse me." I chuckle nervously, as he leaves.

"Raj, come on!"

"I'm coming, Anya! Wait!" They hang up more lights on the far side, and set up the speakers.

I check the time on my watch. Five thirty. Shit. I've got to go get ready.

"I-I have to go and get ready. Ah fuck." Kaio and Liam pull me aside from the chaos of setting up.

"Noah. Listen to us." Liam says.

"Shanaya loves you. It's crazy man. You and her are perfect for each other. You're going to be okay. She'll say yes. You love her. She loves you. She has no reason to say no."

"Yeah. I've never seen you like this ever, Noah. And I've known you since high school. She'll say yes. Just speak from your heart, and I know thats the cheesiest fucking thing I've ever said, but I mean it. You guys belong together. You really do."

They surprise me by embracing me.

"You're fucking amazing friends, you know that?" I say to them.

"Awww is Noah getting sentimental?"

"Shut the fuck up Kaio."

"HE WUVS US KAIO!"

"I'll fucking murder you."

I arrive at the house, going straight to Shanaya's room. She's getting ready. She's wearing a simple yellow dress, a thin gold chain decorates her neck, a single sapphire droplet hanging from it. Her hair is in it's beautiful natural waves, twisted back on one side, baring the chocolatey skin of her neck. Her earrings are gold. She turns around to see me. Her lips are glossed lightly, and she wears simple eyeliner. She looks- there's not a word to describe her beauty. My breath hitches.

"You look breathtaking," I tell her, she looks so beautiful.

"Thank you," She says, smiling shyly.

"I-I have to get ready." I kiss her cheek, and go into the bathroom. The scalding hot water hits my back as my hands press against the wall, distracting me for a brief moment. I wash up quickly, wearing a simple black collared shirt, and khakis. I walked out of the bathroom, spraying on my cologne I knew she liked, and walked out of the bathroom.

I snuck up behind her, slipping my hands around her waist.

"Ready to go, love?" I whisper in her ear, and she turns around. My heart beats rapidly in my chest.

"Ready when you are, Noah." She spins around, her arms going to my shoulders. I get lost in her eyes, so dark, deep and beautiful. They sparkled in the light. The bright color of the dress made her skin glow even more than it did before.

"I'm so completely and utterly in love with you." I whisper, our lips an inch away.

"I am completely and totally in love with you too, Noah. You-" I kiss her, slowly opening her mouth. I gently bite down on her lower lip, and dip my tongue into her mouth. She tastes like chocolate. She softly moans, tugging my hair.

"You taste like chocolate," She giggles.

"I had a chocolate bar when you were in the shower." I chuckle.

"Ready to go, Noah?"

"Always.

Heyyyy!!

Short chapter, but EEEk!!! IM SO EXCITED!! THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!! THE NEXT CHAPTER IS LONG AND NICE I THINk. 

I LOVE YOU ALLL!! Thank you so much for 775 reads!!!  Please vote and share this story if you liked it!!! Ill see you all in the next chap!!