chapter 19-

Chapter 19

I didn't talk to Noah for a week. I barely was in contact with Anvi and Nyra. I couldn't bring myself out of this slump. His words kept repeating. Eat. Sleep. Repeat. Every single day. He doesn't have a clue how much it hurts. He knew there was something there, and he still refuses to change his ways. I just felt numb. I shake my head. I told myself at the beginning that I wouldn't let myself be so affected by this. I can't let myself be affected by this. I can't open my heart to him because he'll break it. And I let him.

My phone buzzed, breaking my thoughts.

Sugarmomma: Hello besties, it's been so longggg! Liam is hosting a party, and he said to invite whoever I wanted, so will you be my dates plsss

Avocado: Of course babe ;)

Me: I have to be the sugar daddy to my sugar momma! How can I say no?

Sugarmomma: It's tonight, New Year's Eve! We're going to celebrate and watch the ball drop together.

Me: Sounds great! Send his address,girl, and we'll be there!

Avocado: see u soon! XOXO

Maybe this is exactly what I need. I haven't told Anvi and Nyra about what happened yet. They would flip out. But I think this is an opportunity to have fun, and to get myself back. You know what? Duck Noah. I don't give a shit about you anymore. You can sleep, kiss, do whatever you want with anyone, and I won't let it break me. I let a boy into my life so easily, and he broke my heart like that. I'm not going to let that happen so easily again. I called Nyra and Anvi.

It rang 4 times, then they picked up.

"Helloooo!" Anvi squealed.

"Heyo!" Nyra greeted me.

"Hi guys!" I smiled at them.

"What's up?" Nyra asks.

"I have to tell you guys something. But you need to promise that you won't do anything about it, or get mad at me for waiting so long to tell you."

"Okay," They said, getting more serious.

"The night after Noah took me home from the restaurant, we didn't actually go straight home. He took me to a special spot, and we worked things out. We hung out over the next couple of weeks. He was over at my house almost everyday, he watched Miraculous with me, and I even made us t-shirts. Point is, we got really close. He invited me to hang out with him at the office a couple days before the Christmas party. When I got there, and walked into his office, I caught him kissing some blonde girl from work. I felt hurt. He was at my house, and he helped decorate my Christmas tree, and the rest of my house. For heaven's sake, we almost even kissed! After I caught him, it was a bit awkward and I told him it was fine because We are just friends. And not more than that. I then decided to explore the office, and caught them making out in an empty meeting room. I realized that I liked him. But he was kissing another girl. I thought he liked me too, but apparently not. Then, after I left the Christmas party, Noah stopped me outside, and said that I 'consumed his every thought' and that he 'couldn't stop thinking about me'. He says all this after hurting me. The "reason" he kissed the girl was to get me off his mind apparently, and I told him to leave me alone. He found me at the special spot after I drove away, and he wanted to talk to me, but I rejected him. I couldn't deal with him. I like him so much, but he chose to hurt me. And I don't know what to do. I didn't tell you the day of the party because it was Christmas, and you had worked so hard to keep it together. But we're going to another party today. I know for sure that he'll be there, and he will want to talk to me. I can't see him today. But I need to go. I can't be moaning and sulking around the house because of some guy." I finished. It was silent.

"We're your best friends, you're supposed to tell us these things!"

"I know, and I'm sorry for hiding it from you. I wanted to tell you now. I want to start the New year fresh, and no more hiding things."

"Thank you for telling us now. But today Shanaya, we are going to take you shopping. Noah won't be able to take his eyes off you, but he won't be able to have you. You are going to look gorgeous."

"Let's do it." I agree with them.

I met them at the mall, and they are already in the dress shop. They shoe a handful of dresses in my hand, and I try on all of them. But none of them seem to be good enough. I saw this gold dress that looked so pretty, and it was backless. Both of them saw the dress I was staring at and pushed me back into the dressing room. I tried it on. This was the one.

Noah had another thing coming for him this evening. He was going to drop dead when he saw me.

And that was chapte 19! what did you think guys? Is Noah going to make amends with her? Will they be able to be together? DO YOU SHIP THEM? THEY SO CUTTEEE!!! Thak you for reading! this is also part 2 of the huge chapter updates. 

Love you all!

-Shanaya