Chapter 45.

"Can't believe she really did faint."

"Don't be hard on her, Ronald. She must've eaten something."

"We all ate the same thing!"

"Maybe she wasn't feeling good before."

"She was with us and-"

"-Didn't say a word."

"Hell? Are you okay?"

Helena slowly opened her eyes as she felt her head burning from pain as if she had hit something. She felt extremely calm, unlike she did a few moments ago from what she last remembered, noticing how she was obviously in the infirmary laying on one of the beds they had. The room was dimly lit, but she could hear some movement coming from the hallway.

"What time is it?" Nina asked groggily, a hand on the side of her head to stop the pounding she was feeling.

"Almost midnight," informed Hermione who was standing by the end of the bed.

"Gave us a bit of a scare there, Nina," said Fred who was on her right side, pushing his hair back out of relief to see his friend okay. "Fainted in the middle of Dumbledore's speech."

She remembered why she had fainted and felt terribly embarrassed, her cheeks flushed. Helena felt it was a stupid reason for her to faint.

"And d-did anyone notice I had fainted?" she asked, her voice small, afraid to know the answer.

They all stared at each other for a few seconds.

"Well..." started Harry, searching for the right words to comfort his friend, knowing exactly what it was like to faint at school.

"Yes and no," said Ron, wanting to help.

"Oh, God!" Helena cried burying her face behind her hands.

"No, no, no, no. It was not that bad," Harry said trying to fix Ron's answer.

"It was no big deal, Nina," cut in Hermione in the softest voice she could make. "Most of them were too immersed in Dumbledore and the goblet when you fell off your seat."

"Oh, God!" the girl cried again.

"Okay, folks! I think she gets the idea!" said Fred interrupting any further details about it.

"How' bout you three head to the Common Room? We'll catch up later, yeah?" George told the fourth years who nodded in agreement, leaving the room with small smiles.

Helena still had her hands over her face, mumbling to herself.

"Now," began Fred taking her hands and pulling them down. "Can you tell us what happened?"

"We know it wasn't something you ate, so..." George motioned for her to explain.

She looked at both of them, wondering is she should tell them the reason she started to panic that had caused her to faint. Helena knew that if she really didn't feel like telling them, they would not have a problem with it. In fact, they would probably try to make her feel better and tell jokes or change the subject.

But she also knew that she could trust them. After all, Fred and George were her best friends.

"It's just," she started, not sure how to elaborate everything behind her fainting. "I had this...vision."

She paused to look at their reactions.

While George seemed confused, Fred appeared worried at first but quickly changed his expression to a more neutral one.