Chapter 58.

The room was tense. Only a select few where in there that night: Professors McGonagall, Moody, Snape and to everyone's surprise, Trewlawney.

The bad news kept piling up for the Headmaster. 

First Barty Crouch was found dead in the forest by Harry Potter and Viktor Krum after the second task, a small group of authority arrived to retrieve the body quietly and start an investigation secretly, but by the time they were about to take the body, it went missing. The Ministry of Magic was starting to be more vigilant as one of their top men had been murdered in the middle of an international event like the Triwizard Tournament. Suspect names were being thrown, one of them being Sirius Black. 

Dumbledore feared for the man's safety once again.

Harry had been having dreams about what he can assure is Voldemort, Peter Petigrew and a third man that he can't identify. It's affecting the fourth year gravely, not knowing what these dreams meant.

And lastly, the last drop that caused the reason for this abrupt meeting, a missing student.

Helena Rosemund has been missing for 24 hours.

Her best friends, Fred and George, had rushed in aid to Professor McGonagall after the second task when they failed to find her. The two redheads had trouble convincing the Transfiguration teacher that they were not joking, but they would never joke about something like this, especially when it came to Helena.

Soon enough, Professor McGonagall alerted the Headmaster about the unknown whereabouts of the sixth year girl.

The present staff had no clue what could have happened to the girl. Nothing raised suspicions when it came to her.

"... she's too young to have enemies!" Professor McGonagall said outraged when Snape suggested that the girl had been kidnapped. "Why would they kidnap a student?!"

"Dark wizards out there, professor!" exclaimed Moody, his glass eye appeared to be searching.

"It would not be the first time," Snape pointed out, remembering the time when Giny Weasley had been taken to the Chamber of Secrets in her first year at Hogwarts. "And right now, I'm wondering what Sybill has to do with the disappearing of Miss Rosemund..."

They all turned to look at Trewlawney who only stared at them with big doe eyes through her glasses.

"Professor, may I?" she asked the headmaster who nodded at her. The Divination teacher proceeded with the explanation. "Miss Rosemund is a Seer and at the start of the school year she had a terrible vision about the Triwizard Tournament. A student's death. And at the Yule Ball she had another vision about a man trapped inside a dark room. We still don't know who that man is, Albus. We're at a dead end. I promised I would help Miss Rosemund and I failed," Professor Trewlawney felt terrible. She had grown fond of Helena and only wanted her to not feel left out for being a Seer like she did when she was a little girl. 

The staff stayed quiet.

"Minerva," the Headmaster broke the silence. "Write to Helena Rosemund's father and let him know we will do everything to find his daughter. We have to act quick."

In the next hours, they made a plan were staff members would search inside Hogwarts grounds for Helena, looking for clues on her whereabouts, while taking turns to visit nearby villages to see if anyone had seen the girl. 

Arthur Rosemund was notified in person by Professor McGonagall that his daughter had not been seen in school grounds and to be alert if he received anything regarding her whereabouts. This only sent the muggle man into a state of restlessness. He felt helpless, only hoping his daughter would write him a letter to tell him she was okay, that was all he needed to hear. Arthur Rosemund refused to think something bad had happened to Helena.