Chapter 36.

Having sneaked some Weasley Wizard Wheezes literally under her sleeve turned out to be a great idea.

Helena and the twins managed to sell every joke product she had brought along to the group of Bulgaria fans from Russia, and then to a chatty family from Ireland. They had some trouble communicating with the Russians at first, but using signs and the products on themselves, they were able to convince the group to buy them.

After counting their earnings, they quickly fetched the fire wood from a near by wizard and head back to their recently built tent.

"Okay, Hell," whispered Fred down at her, "Are you still sure Ireland is going to win?"

George looked at her expectantly like his brother was.

"Yes!" said Nina, whispering as well, even though she did not know why they were keeping their voices low. "And alright...I accept that Krum is a good Seeker. But statistically, Ireland has better chances of winning."

The twins smiled at each other without another word, which Helena began to grow suspiscious of.

Mr. Weasley tried to start a fire with matches, insisting they should use as little magic as possible to not alert any of the muggles, but he was having a difficult time doing it, so Helena offered some help.

"There! Nice and warm!" she chirped, staring at the red and orange flames next to the tent.

Right then, Percy, Charlie and Bill came walking in, saying how they had just Apparated near the woods.

With the group complete, they all prepared lunch and had their meal in the sunny outdoors as foreign wizards and witched passed them by. Helena was absolutely marveled by the different cultures coming together for a grand event.

A man wearing an old Quidditch uniform came by, Mr. Weasley presenting him as Ludo Bagman and thanked him for the tickets.

Bagman started telling them of the various bets he had made with other wizards and offered to make one with Mr. Weasley.

"Oh...go on then," said Mr. Weasley. "Let's see... a Galleon on Ireland to win?"

"A Galleon?" Ludo Bagman looked slightly disappointed. "Very well, very well... any other takers?"

"They're a bit young to be gambling," said Mr. Weasley. "Molly wouldn't like -"

"We'll bet thirty-seven Galleons, fifteen Sickles, three Knuts," said Fred as he and George quickly reached for all the money they had made selling their Wizard Wheezes with Nina, and then some, "that Ireland wins but Viktor Krum gets the Snitch. Oh and we'll throw in a fake wand."

Helena stared at them wide-eyed at the sudden decision, mouthing "What are you doing?" only to receive a wink from both.

"Boys," said Mr. Weasley under his breath, "I don't want you betting....That's all your savings....Your mother--"

"Don't be a spoilsport, Arthur!" boomed Ludo Bagman, rattling his pockets excitedly. "They're old enough to know what they want! You reckon Ireland will win but Krum'll get the Snitch? Not a chance, boys, not a chance....I'll give you excellent odds on that one....We'll add five Galleons for the funny wand, then, shall we...."

The twins signed a paper along with Bagman to seal the deal while Nina shook her head at them. She then saw Percy and Hermione do the same and decided to stop doing it. She didn't want to be a spoil sport, especially when it came to the twins.

Mr. Weasley and Bagman started talking about a missing person from the Ministry when Barty Crouch joined the group.

Nina swore she had never seen Percy flutter like a fangirl when Mr. Crouch arrived, being his boss and apparently role model, sharing his love for rules. Percy immediately offered the man a cup of tea.