Chapter 60.

The third task is about to start.

Was I held hostage that long?

What happened during that time? 

Cedric is still participating as a Hogwarts Champion.

What is the third task?

"Is there someone else down there?" George asked Helena, shaking her out of her thoughts. She nodded in response. "Windgardium Leviosa!"

As George pointed his wand inside the magical chest, a tired man slowly appeared as he was being lifted in the air with a flick of a wand.

"Woah! T-That's Moody," Fred pointed out but could not understand why the Defense teacher had been down there when the professor had walked out of the classroom after giving them detention.

"It's the real Alastor Moody," the girl said quietly, sitting on the nearest chair and trying to adjust to the light in the room.

Helena's head felt like it started to spin, her stomach was in a twisted knot. Someone had taken time from her life and she could never take it back. She felt as though she had traveled to the future, to this moment she had been dreading since the Triwizard Tournament had been announced. She thought she would still have time to come up with a plan to avoid her vision about Cedric's death coming true. 

Now she was sure her visions were real.

The man she had seen in that other vision when she bumped into Professor Moody the night of the Yule Ball was the real Alastor Moody trapped inside a sealed chest, enchanted to have more space than a normal chest. The fake Professor Moody held her hostage for the wrong reasons and there was nothing she could do to get back those months.

They stole time from her.

Time to grieve her relationship with Cedric like a normal teenager. Time to explain to her father what was happening at school since it had all become overwhelming. Time with her friends.

Helena was a mixture of emotions, anger and anxiety filled her body. A terrible combination when trying to decide what to do next, given the situation, and remembering why she had been trapped by mistake...

"Something bad is going to happen at the tournament," said Helena with a strained voice. "It has to do with the Dark Mark that appeared at the Quidditch World Cup."

"What are you talking about, Nina?" George asked confused while helping Alastor Moody take a seat as well. The man was weak from all that time spent inside.

"What does the Dark Mark have to do with the Triwizard Tournament?" asked Fred. "Did you have another vision?"

Helena shook her head, glancing at Alastor Moody.

"We believe the reason I was involved in the kidnapping is that fake Moody knows I'm a Seer and suspects I know what he has planned for the last task of the Triwizard Tournament," she explained as best she could. "The fake Moody thinks I had a vision about what will happen at the Tournament and wanted to stop me."

The girl could imagine the questions the boys were thinking regarding that sentence.

"The professor Moody we know, the one that has been teaching us... is someone else-"

"A Death Eater, to be more precise," interrupted Alastor Moody from his seat, coughing a bit. "A Death Eater who successfully infiltrated Hogwarts to interfere with the Triwizard Tournament. With that being said, I'm sure you all know it's not good news. We need to get to Dumbledore now to stop everything!"