Chapter 2.

a/n I got anxious so I wrote the next chapter ha! :)

Helena woke up feeling a bit tired. Her dreams had been all over the place with yesterday's events. She dreamt about her mother and father in the living room until a dementor had made everything dark and when she could finally see, her mother had been taken away.

But then she found herself going up a never-ending spiral staircase while two red headed boys were throwing Cauldron Cakes at her.

It was a weird dream.

She got up, having put her alarm earlier than usual to get a head start on the day. A look in the mirrow before she got in the shower made her glare at her bed hair.

Most girls, at least in movies, appeared to have wonderful messy hair. The kind that makes a girl look cute in the morning. But with Helena's thick hair, not even magic could make her a sleeping beauty.

Sure she had her good days, but other days it seemed like her hair had given up and stood there lifeless. After the shower, today was a good hair day.

Helena made her way downstairs to the common room where she spotted a few other students who had talen the time to wake up early and were now waiting for some friends.

At the Gryffindor table she got a good seat where some toast, bacon and a rare bottle of orange juice layed. She was already half way through her breakfast when her head of house, Professor McGonagall, came into view handing out time tables.

"Miss Rosemund," the woman read, "I do hope you continue with your excellent grades this year since it's an O.W.L. one" McGonagall handed her schedule.

Helena simply nodded having her mouth filled with bacon and toast. The teacher left and the girl poured down some orange juice and skimmed through her classes for fifth year.

The dining hall soon began to fill up with student from every house when Helena was just finishing up when she found herself trapped between two bodies.

"Rosemund," they both said.

"Weasleys", Helena was hesitant wether or not she could try to get up and sprint away from them.

"So," began George, "what class do we have first?" he was peering at her time table.

And as much as she would love enjoy her 'me' time, she knew she wouldn't get rid of them that easily. Being in contact with the Weasleys two days in a row was odd for her. She was usually much more clever when trying to avoid their presence.

"Umm... Potions," she muttered.

"Don't tell me it's with the Slytherins" groaned Fred, yanking her schedule to hopefully confirm he wad wrong.

"Actually," she said taking back her time table from the boy's hands, "it's with Hufflepuff." Helena drank the last of her juice and got up dusting off the bread crums on her skirt.

"Hey, aren't you going to wait for us?" George pouted.

Helena looked at both boys, "Er, no?" and she was able to free herself from the tight spot between the two. She grabbed her school bag and walked away heading to the dungeons where the Potions class took place.

The dark haired girl was still early enough to take a seat near the front of the class where she liked so she could take clear notes.

The twins barely got inside the classroom in time before Snape arrived. Not that they cared. Helena shook her head in disaproval.

Professor Snape entered the classroom practically stomping, his black robes trailing behind and his greasy black hair almost moving.

"This year," he sneered, "you shall take your O.W.L. examinations which will determine if you are good enough to even continue this class N.E.W.T. level" he was staring down at each student as if he wanted to see who flinched at the sound of the importance of his words.