Chapter 66.

"Did you finish up all the Twizzlers?" 

Helena searched for any candy left in her bag as she and Fred walked along with the rest of the audience toward the exit door. 

"As if!" Fred replied, imitating the character they had seen on screen.

After spending their morning in Diagon Alley buying books for their last school year, they got out of 12 Grimmauld Place and as the boy had promised, the two of them went on a muggle date before heading back to Hogwarts the next day. 

The rule was that no magic was allowed on the date.

Helena had suggested trying out one of her favorite muggle hobbies: going to the theater. There, the pair bought popcorn and snacks to enjoy while watching a romantic comedy on the big silver screen. The girl began to share memories revolving around movie theaters while Fred listened and asked questions that would shift the conversation to another subject, which helped a lot to spend the time while they waiting for the movie to start. Although, they both would have been fine if the movie never started. They could've spent the whole date talking and laughing about something embarrassing that had happened to Helena.

Fred had even confessed that George and himself had convinced Charlie to take them to the movies when they were younger, but their mother had stopped them because Charlie was supposed to be preparing for his Dragon Trainee Program Test, so they never got to go.

"You finished the popcorn ten minutes into the movie," Fred pointed out to even the field because indeed, he had finished the red sweets. "What else was I supposed to eat?"

"Fred, Fred, Fred," Helena shook her head at the boy. "Popcorn never gets through the whole movie. It always ends way before the movie is even halfway through. It's a muggle rule."

"Only because you wouldn't let me refill the popcorn with magic," replied the redhead, rolling his eyes playfully. "Honestly, Hell... it's the small things you can do with the magic that matter."

The two of them strolled on the sidewalk, making their way back to headquarters when Fred stopped abruptly in front of a store to admire it. It was a shop where you could build your own plush bear from scratch, with colorful furniture and machines everywhere that supplied the different materials you could use for your bear. 

"C'mon, let's go," said Helena, opening the store's door for him. "I'll build you a bear and you'll do one for me."

"Is that a challenge?" the boy asked raising his eyebrows with eagerness. "Okay. One, two, three GO!"

"It's not a race!"

And Fred ran off inside and followed the instructions written on the main wall that taught him the steps to create his own bear toy. Helena had never seen Fred read through instructions so fast before. She laughed at herself thinking how it would've come in handy when they were Potions partners in their fifth year.

Fred Weasley was indeed trying to finish building a bear faster than Helena while the girl could not stop giggling and laughing, because as time went on, Fred began to get clumsier. At one point the redhead wanted to do two things at a time, and while he picked out the outfit for his teddy bear, he left his bear filling out with stuffing in a machine. Fred forgot about the bear for a few minutes and ended up with a bear with a huge head and a tiny body compared to it. It looked like the bear's head was about to explode.

"Thank you, come again!" the teenage clerk waved goodbye at them after paying for their completed bears.

"Oh, Fred. I know the bear you gave me is a witch, but I just can't help laughing at how tiny its hat looks on its huge head," Helena chuckled, admiring the white bear with a witch's hat, purple sparkly cape, and a leopard printed t-shirt. "But I really love it! I think we look alike."