Chapter 46.

*autor's note: did some editing on an important fact in this chapter. Got my ideas mixed up but the problem is fixed! *

Here goes nothing.

The girl knocked on the wooden trapdoor located at the top of the North Tower.

Waiting for an answer, she remembered all those times she had been the first in her class to get there, not necessarily because she loved the class that took part here, but because the decorating was something else. The room on the other side of the trapdoor was a mixture between somebody's attic and an old-fashioned teashop, which Helena thought it belonged in Hogsmeade.

No answer.

Helena knocked a bit harder this time.

"Hmm? What?" asked a distracted airily voice. "Do come in!"

Helena climbed up the ladder and found herself in an empty Divination classroom with Professor Trewlawney nowhere near sight.

"Umm... Professor?" asked the girl cautiously, not sure where the woman could be.

"AH! Miss Rosemund, I knew it was you. Knew it before you knocked!"

Professor Trewlawney stepped from the right side of the room, near the heavy curtains that blocked any daylight that would crawl into the room. Certainly, Nina would have thought the professor was part of the room if she hadn't spoken.

"Now, I know you are not going to be taking the second-year Divination class that will be starting after breakfast, although it will be interesting! So... what brings you here, dear?"

Professor Trewlawney made her way to the small table in front of the class where she would sit normally and patted the table across from her, inviting Helena to sit.

Nina took one of the chairs and brought it to where Trewlawney was fiddling with the crystal ball that was on the center of the table.

"I really don't know how to start, Professor," began Helena timidly, staring at the bushy haired woman in front of her.

"From the beginning, dear. I always find it helpful to start from there," the woman gave her an assuring smile.

There was a sense of peace emanating from Professor Trewlawney that Nina had not picked on her previous school years, which now gave her the courage to feel safe to talk about the matter.

"It all started when I was walking one night with Cedric Diggory, ma'am. A clear image of him laying lifeless on the ground popped inside my head... Though it didn't feel like just an image."

"Hmm, I see," started Trewlawney, fixing the round glasses that made her eyes look ten time bigger. "And was this the first time you've experienced this?"

"Yes, ma'am." Helena responded quietly.

Professor Trewlawney got up from her seat and began to walk slowly, no direction, just from one side to another. She was thinking.

There was a long pause until the woman stopped all of the sudden and turned to look at Helena.

"Tell me, Ms. Rosemund, would you describe this image that you saw as something specific happening?"

"I'm not following, Professor," Helena said confused.

"Ok, let me rephrase it this way," the woman spoke softly. "Did you see a clear image about what was surrounding Mr. Diggory? Could you see trees? Possibly more people around? Any backgrounds?"

Nina took a moment to try to remember if there was something else happening around Cedric's body. It gave her chills to do so. She could only see Cedric, the ground, a green orb and the Triwizard Cup, she was sure of it now, surrounded by a dark fog under the night sky.