Chapter 47.

Helena spent the rest of dinner time at the infirmary, alongside Lee Jordan, since Professor Dumbledore sent the twins there so that Madame Pomfrey could reverse the Aging Potion they had taken just before attempting to enter their names on the Goblet of Fire and failed miserably. Dumbledore even made the remark that the twins had given themselves some fine beards.

But Fred and George weren't the only one there who had failed at their mission. There was also a girl from Ravenclaw and a boy from Hufflepuff who had tried their own Aging Potions but had not succeeded.

"At least you made the whole school laugh," Lee tried to comfort his friends.

"If only you would have waited for me to come back," Helena informed the twins, looking at them with empathy, each laying in in a bed next to each other.

"What difference would it make?" said Fred rather melodramatically.

"Yeah, Nina. We would still get these fabulous yet unnecessary white beards," said George, running a hand through his beard to groom it.

"You two were caught up on your own damn excitement to use the Aging Potion that you didn't give me a chance to witness you getting through Dumbledore's Age Line. I had a counter-spell in case something like this happened, which it did!" Helena sighed, holding her giggles which turned out to be hard as she stared at the twins.

"I would say lesson learned, but-

"-We refuse to accept that this was a lesson to learn from," Fred finished his brother's sentence, crossing his arms making himself look like an actual old man.

"Well, if it wasn't obvious to you both," Helena started, "your names were rejected by the Goblet even though you got through the Age Line, momentarily."

Fred and George groaned.

"I wouldn't blame it on the potion we made, lads," Lee said, smiling sympathetically, "it did work, but Dumbledore's spell worked better."

The girl also informed them how every student from Durmstrang had entered their name, and a few students from Beauxbatons did the same. There were only a few more days until Halloween, so anyone who wanted to participate on this tournament, would have to muster up the courage to do so quickly.

After the twins had been fixed to their usual ginger self, Helena parted ways with her friends and went to visit Professor Trewlawney to continue with their chat about visions and the like.

"Let me bring this matter to Professor Dumbledore, dear," Trewlawney said getting up from her seat as the conversation was near the end. "If you don't mind, I would like to have his opinion on your case. Being muggleborn and having visions is not a common thing, in my years of expertise. But do not fear! I'm sure it was just this one time and it's most probable it isn't a real one."

With that being said, Helena slept more soundly and with less trouble than the past days that night. Dumbledore would only confirm Professor Trewlawney's diagnosis of the situation, Helena was sure of that. So she even felt content when Angelina Johnson mentioned how she had entered her name in the Goblet, turning of age recently.

Both girls, joined by Alicia Spinnet, talked about their guesses of what the Triwizard Tournament would be exactly about, exchanging theories of possible tasks and making their bets on which school would take the cup.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Halloween could had not arrived at any better time.

Helena was feeling joyful. This was her favorite holiday and it also happened to be the day that they would announce who would participate in the Triwizard Tournament. Cedric Diggory had already placed his name on the goblet a few days before, expecting to hear a negative comment from his girlfriend, but instead was met with a hug and a big smile from her, telling him that she just wanted him to enjoy the tournament.