Chapter 5.

"NINA!" Angelina popped from behind a book shelf.

The tall girl had startled both Cedric and Helena. The latter really looking like a doe infront of headlights.

"I've been looking for you for ages!" Angelina went up to Nina with her school bag on her shoulder. "Remember you said you would help me with the stuff?"

Helena had no clue what the girl was talking about. She didn't remember having such a conversation and shrugged.

"Oh, just come with me!" Angelina exasperated, grabbing the confused girl's arm pulling her from her seat. "Just for tonight, Diggory. Sorry!"

Nina gave an apologetic look to the brunette, hastly putting away her parchments containing her homework and notes back in her school bag.

The girls got out of the library and made their way to their common room, passing a few night strollers on the way.

Once they were there, Angelina dragged the Helena to the empty couch infront of the fireplace.

"What was that ab-"

"You owe me one, Nina," said Angelina propping her feet on the couch getting comfortable.

"Okay?" Helena started to get up, "Thanks, I guess?"

But Angelina pulled her back down, laughing. "I just saved you from even more embarrassment back there."

"Oh, God!" she placed a hand over her mouth. "You heard that?!" her cheeks flushing.

"Yeah, and I wasn't going to let a friend confess to Cedric Diggory he is pretty!"

The common room was for the most part empty, just a couple of first years playing Wizarding Chess in the far back.

"I was trying to come up with a diversion," Nina said dismissively. "I wasn't going to tell him he is pretty."

I was.

"Who is pretty?" George walked in from the portrait followed by his brother.

"Are you girls talking about me?" Fred said pushing his messy hair back.

"Or me?" asked George stepping infront of his twin. "I am the cute one-"

"-And I'm the handsome one," Fred said winking at a passing third year girl who pretended to gag.

"I like her," mentioned Nina to Angelina who rolled her eyes at the redhead's comment.

                                  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The cold and rainy weather of October kept students inside, their days getting darker much faster.

One evening, Helena was finishing up a Herbology essay back in the common room near a window where she had brought a blanket and an extra pillow to warm her cold feet, her hair in a high ponytail to let her work better.

Writing on her fifteen inch parchment, she could listen how Hermione and Ron were bickering about their star charts for Astronomy.

The Gryffindor Quidditch team entered the room with their uniforms soaking wet. They stood infront of the fireplace where Ron and Hermione were to warm their shivering bodies up.

Wood is trying to get them sick, Nina thought.

Right now, several students were gathering up on the wall where they were looking at a notice that had appeared on the old bulleting board.

"What's happened?" Harry asked his friends.

"First Hogsmeade weekend," said Ron. "End of October. On Halloween."

Nina hadn't even noticed the news on the board until Harry brought it up. Better get some more parchment.

"Excellent," said Fred rubbing his hands together like a fly. "I need to visit Zonko's. I'm nearly out of Stink Pellets."

Unlike the rest of the students in the room, Harry looked bummed about the news of the upcoming trip, taking a seat between Ron and Hermione in the couch.

The trio was discussing how Sirius Black being on the loose was going to affect Harry's chances of going to Hogsmeade. Ron had suggested that Harry should ask their Head of House is he could go anyway which Hermione quickly disagreed.

Ignoring Hermione's valid argument, Harry said "Yeah, I think I will."

Nina rolled up her essay, gathering her school supplies and blanket heading to the stairs that would lead her to her comfy bed. She almost fell when Hermione's cat, Crookshanks, came strutting down with a mouse on it's mouth. Eww.

Suddenly, she felt a strand of her hair being yanked a bit making her go two steps back, whipping her head around to see who had done it.

"Oi, you idiots! That hurt!" she glared at the twins before her. Both giggled like ten year olds.

"We had to get your attention somehow-" began Fred.

"-And that was the most effective way," George said.

Helena took a deep breath, deciding whether or not she could hit them right there. Talk with the idiots, Nina. Be civilized.

"If I only had a name you could call," she said sarcastically, gazing at no where in particular.

Fred fake gasped, "Georgie, she doesn't have a name!"

"Oooh... Can we adopt her and name her?" George jumped up and down. "How about Smol Bean?"

"Nah... to sweet of a name for her," Fred furrowed his eyebrows, thinking. "Angry Bean?"

"Nerd Bean-"

"-Annoying Bean!"

"Grumpy Be-"

"Why does it have to even be with Bean?!"  the girl interrupted throwing her arms up in frustration. She turned around and went upstairs stomping her feet on the way up. "They are killing me!" she muttered a little too loud.

"With love-"

"-And affection, Hell!" yelled Fred.

Seconds later, Nina came back down and stood in front of the twins, stomping her feet when she did.

"Okay, why where you even trying to get my attention?" she put her hands on her hips, looking up at the boys.

They both grinned.

"Because, dear Rosemund-" said George.

"-We have a proposition for you," finished Fred. "You see," he put an arm around her shoulders and guide her to a secluded corner, George following behind.

"We are thinking of starting a business-"

"-And we could use some of your knowledge for said business." George handed Nina a piece of paper with writing on it.

"Weasley's Wizard Wheezes?" the girl read out loud with a questioning look.

Fred spoke, "A joke shop but-"

"-We are still developing some products." George beamed.

"And where am I in all of this?" Helena inquired kind of afraid of the answer she would get.

The twins smiled mischievously at her.

.
.
.
.
.
.
a/n i think you know where this is heading but there will be a twist >:)

Sorry if it was a short chapter!