Chapter 9.

You can't like him.

Oh, but he's so nice and charming.

No. A lot of people are nice and charming and you don't like them.

He doesn't even like me. He didn't even it mean it when he said it, not like that.

But what if he did?

"Umm... Hell?" Fred snapped his finger infront of her face to get her back to reality. "The potion, a little help please?" Some dark greenish bubbles were starting to form in the cauldron at an alarming rate.

"Sorry," she muttered, waving her wand and adding the porcupine quills and stirring the mix four time counter-clockwise.

The potion turned back to it's purple color and released a single puff of smoke when the quills had dissolved completely. George was taking notes of the process of the potion for one of their Weasley Wizard Wheezes products.

"You have to add the porcupine quills at soon as it starts boiling, otherwise it will turn into a green goo." The girl explained to the twins.

"And are you sure they will stop the sickness feeling?" asked Fred pouring some of the potion in tiny viles.

"There's only one way to find out," she said.

The three of them were currently sitting on the floor of an empty classroom near the Astronomy Tower. School bags had been carelessly tossed aside, spilling books scrolls of parchment on the floor.

Nina, Fred and George had decided to leave dinner time early so they could work on the Weasley products, bringing with them their cauldrons and some 'borrowed' ingredients from the Potion's classroom. Nina had disapproaved of this but the deed was done.

George took out their Puking Pastilles stash and handed one to his brother who chewed on it with eyes closed.

"Yep... Those work alright, Georgie!" Fred was starting to grow even paler by the second, sweat on his forehead and his eyes a bit dozey.

"Take the antidote," Nina passed him an open small vile containing the potion they had just brewed.

As soon as Fred finished the tiny bottle, his face regained the color he had lost and was feeling his usual self again.

"It works!" he said pointing to the empty container.

"Of course it works!" Nina laughed, "Now help me clean up."

"Have we ever told you you are brilliant?" Fred said still amazed with the results.

"No, but if you did I would be worried." She smiled fondly.

"We did it, Freddie!" George said looking at his brother ecstaticaly. "One step closer to success!" and they high-fived. Nina had never seen them so invested in something they cared about.

The twins stored their new products carefully in the bottom of George's school bag with the help of a Cushioning Charm that Helena put in it so none of the viles would break under the redhead's books.

The Weasley's walked along side Nina, making their way to the library where they would drop her off while they served detention with Filch.

She was secretly nervous and anxious to go to the library and all because of a boy who she didn't even see him in a romantic way until recently. Helena Rosemund wasn't ready to deal with emotions and hormones. She wished her mother was here so she could talk to her about these kinds of things.