Chapter 62.

Although Helena was supposed to spend the night in a room with Hermione and Ginny, who were also invited to the spot, the seventeen-year-old stayed up all night talking with Fred in the room they had arrived at when they got to 12 Grimmauld Place.

The redhead had bits of information about what had been argued in those Saturday meetings since anyone that was still a student could not take part in them until the adults had the right information to share. Everyone that was not allowed in the meeting had tried to get any detail they could from the people that were.

The most important thing to know was that the Order of the Phoenix was a secret organization of wizards and witches led by Dumbledore to fight Lord Voldemort for the first time. Helena was hoping she would get more information the next day.

Helena and Fred eventually drifted off to sleep while talking about the Order and trying to catch up with each other's summer holiday. When the girl woke up, her entire left side was aching because she had slept on the hardwood floor next to the carpet and only slept three hours.

She was trying her best not to be obvious that she was in a bad mood for not having a good night's sleep.

But Fred would not fall for her act.

"See? Grumpy morning person," he said with a laugh, unaffected by the few hours of sleep he got. "C'mon, let's have breakfast. I heard a noise coming from the kitchen. Most of the Order will arrive late. They're going to get Harry tonight."

Helena's grumpiness faded a lot with the word 'breakfast', getting up from the floor and following the redhead as he showed the way, thinking how she was not the only one who had been missing these meetings.

"Oh, before we walk in..." Fred began saying, grabbing her hand to make her stop from taking another step, then proceeded to softly kiss her cheek. "I did miss you a lot, Hell."

The girl turned bright red, squeezing his hand. "I missed you too, Freddie."

Even though the kitchen area shared the same elegant and gloomy ambiance as the rest of the rooms she passed, there was a warm feeling to it, mainly because it was full of people she cared about.

"Nina!" Hermione got up from her seat at the table to greet her with a big hug. "When did you get here? Fred, I told you to tell me when you went to get her!" she reclaimed looking at the tall redhead standing next to Helena.

"Oh, yeah. Forgot about that. Hey, Hermione... Nina's here!" Fred said mockingly, patting Helena's head like a puppy, to which the girl swatted his hand away.

"My goodness!" Mrs. Weasley stopped fiddling with whatever she was preparing and walked up to the seventeen-year-old to hug her just as tight as Hermione had done. "Very glad you could be here before school starts, dear! I also asked Fred to let me know when you'd be arriving. Isn't that right, Frederick Gideon?"

The matriarch of the Weasley family raised an intimidating brow at her son who only stood behind Helena for cover. A useless move since he was taller than the girl.

"Oi, Nina! Grab a seat. You'll want to try mum's pancakes!" Ron invited before stuffing his mouth with said food. "Der derlishoos."

"Don't mind if I do, Ronald! I'm starving," Helena said taking a seat next to Ron, both eating their pancakes with joy. "Hiya, Ginny! How's your summer been?" She said to the youngest Weasley sitting across from her after swallowing her food.

"Tiring," the girl complained. "We've been cleaning up this place and it's taking ages! I think there's an evil spirit haunting the attic."

"So she says," Fred said taking the seat next to Helena. "Said that so she could get from cleaning it. George and I got the attic instead."