Chapter 48.

No.

Don't go.

Helena watched as Cedric Diggory walked in the middle of the room away from his friends, passing students who were cheering for him as they had met the Hogwarts Champion.

She wanted to stop the whole thing.

But little did Helena knew that the surprises didn't stop there.

Red flames.

"Harry Potter."

Seriously. What is going on?

The fourth year boy followed the same path the other Triwizard Champions did and disappeared inside the other room, followed by Professor McGonagall and soon by Professor Moody.

Dumbledore ended the ceremony and dismissed the students so that they could go to their dormitories and call it a night.

"I need to talk to Dumbledore," said Helena abruptly.

"Rosemund, I don't think you should," George advised with caution, feeling shocked himself about Harry being called.

"But it's important!" Helena whispered as the crowd was beginning to push them out of the Great Hall, murmuring amongst themselves about the turn of events.

"Not now, Nina," said Fred looking down at his friend. "Let them solve this Harry issue first."

Helena sighed. She knew the twins were right.

A wave of guilt fell on her for not thinking how Harry was feeling in this instance for being named the fourth Triwizard Champion. It was impossible for him to accept it, for anyone to accept it. He was only fourteen.

And Cedric was only seventeen.

Both were young. Helena did not want anything bad to happen to them.

"Barlderdash," the twins said in unison to the portrait of the Fat Lady.

The three of them took a spot in a corner inside the Common Room, letting Ron and Hermione have the couch in front of the fireplace so that they could wait for Harry to come back.

A few students stayed behind, while most of them went to their dormitories to go to sleep, but with those few people left, there was a sense of tension already about what had happened.

"Tell us, Hell," began Fred. "Why do you want to talk to Dumbledore?"

Helena adjusted herself on the armchair she was on, the uncomforting sensation taking over her.

"Professor Trewlawney told me that I'm a Seer."

Although Fred and George were twins, they were two separate personalities and that came through with their reactions at Helena's statement. On one side, Fred appeared to be confused at first, then a look of empathy stared back at the girl. And on the other hand, George's mind seemed to wander away and try to think of the right response.

"So does this mean..."

"That's why I need to talk to Dumbledore," said Helena on the edge of her seat. "Cedric is in danger! And I don't think they will stop this idiotic competition just because some scared student had a vision."

"You don't know that, Nina," said George calmly. "Dumbledore could if he knows you're a Seer."

"About that, does he know?" asked Fred curiously at their friend. "I'm guessing Trewlawney is the only staff member that knows you're a Seer."

Helena was in awe.

"How do you k -"

"Know?" said Fred, raising his eyebrow. "I saw how you're face changed to complete shock when Professor Trewlawney pulled you away earlier. And now you tell us you're a Seer. I just put two and two together, really."