Chapter 32.

"This is amazing!"

Helena stared in awe at the Weasley residence, standing several stories high. It was certainly a unique home and it had a warm feeling to it by simply looking at it. The Burrow was surrounded by meadows on the country side. The next house was probably miles away.

Mr. Weasley and the twins lead Nina inside to the kitchen, where the girl could not help but notice the unusual clock that hang on the wall. Instead of telling time, it showed where each member of the Weasley family could be found. More than half of them were crammed up in the Home section.

The moment they stepped foot on the house, they were immediately welcomed by a plump woman with the same signature bright red hair the family carried.

"Arthur! Boys! You're finally back! Never know with Apparating..." Mrs. Weasley greeted her family, drying her hands on a table cloth before turning to the girl standing behind the twins. "Oh, you must be Helena! Pleasure to finally meet you, dear. Didn't get to do so at the platform but the twins won't stop babbling about you."

The woman gave her a big hug as if they have known each other for years, and Nina appreciated the familiarity with which Mrs. Weasley received her, feeling nervous herself.

"It's very nice to meet you too Mrs. Weasley," Nina replied with a smile, "And thank you for the Christmas sweater last year! I think it's one of my favorites now."

"Oh, well I'm glad you liked it, dear!" Mrs. Weasley said cheerly, "The twins told me you had a sweet tooth, so I baked you a cake for your birthday. We'll wait for the rest to get here to celebrate!"

"That's... T-Thank you!"

Helena did not know what else she could say for the gesture. Afterall, she had only just met Mrs. Weasley and the kind woman had planned to celebrate Nina's birthday with the rest of the Weasley family.

"Why don't you two show Nina where she'll be staying," Mr. Weasley said to the twins, and then turned to the girl, "You'll share Ginny's room with Hermione."

"Oooh, brilliant!" chirped Nina at the mention of her friend, "She wanted to ask me questions about O.W.L.s and..."

Helena had just remembered that her Hogwarts letters with her O.W.L.s results and the list of materials for sixth year were addressed to her home in London.

"Oh, I forgot to notify the school th--"

"Already settled, Rosemund--" George interrupted.

"--Took care of it ourselves--"

"--An extra gift from us--"

"--But it was my idea," informed Fred, standing taller while his twin rolled his eyes at him.

The Weasley twins lead their friend up the wooden stairs, passing several rooms before they reached Ginny's, where the redhaired girl and Hermione were having a chat until they saw Helena standing in the doorway.

"Nina! You're here!" yelled Hermione, walking up to the her and giving her a hug. "Happy birthday!"

"We told you to tell us when she got here," glared Ginny at her brothers.

"She's here!" the twins said in unison, smirking at their cleverness.

Ginny then took Nina's suitcase the twins had carried upstairs with them, and pushed the twins out of her room, closing the door on them.

"Heyyy..." was heard from the other side of the door. "She's our friend."

"You get her all year. Let's us have some girl talk!" Ginny yelled back at them.