Chapter 33.

"You must be Helena Rosemund. I'm Charlie!"

The redhead shook her hand, smiling at her.

Nina had heard about one of the eldest Weasley siblings. The twins had mentioned him a few times in their letters and said their eldest brothers would arrive later the same day she would. Charlie Weasley was built like the twins, and he had a good-natured face that had so many freckles, he looked almost tanned.

"You're the one who works in Romania... With dragons, right?" asked Helena intrigued, having several questions about the creatures already formed in her mind.

"This scar proves it..." and Charlie rolled up the sleeve on his right arm to reveal a large, shiny burn.

Nina flinched, only imagining how painful it must have felt.

"He does that every time to impress people. As if working with dragons wasn't enough..." said Fred with a light laugh to the girl.

"Anyway," began Charlie, pulling down his sleeve, "Mum told me to come get you. I guess she really likes having people over... Did I interrupt something?"

Charlie stared at the two teenagers, just remembering he found them in the middle of a chat and looked as if something clicked in him.

"Wait... She's Hell?" the older Weasley asked Fred, smiling back and forth between the two. "I get it now."

Helena wasn't sure why she was embarrassed, but she was. Probably because she imagined that the twins had shared cringeworthy stories about her, like the time she basically screamed in the Great Hall that she had no friends at the start of fifth year.

"W-What were you going to say anyways, Fred?" muttered Nina just to avoid being in the spotlight.

"Yes, Fred," joined in Charlie, staring at his younger brother with interest, "Something about you liking--"

"Nevermind. Not important. Let's go eat!"

And Fred took Nina's hand, dragging her downstairs while Charlie followed behind, chuckling to himself.

The kitchen table was topped with food Mrs. Weasley had prepared, filling the house with a delicious smell that only made Nina that more eager to dig in.

Sitting between the twins as a force of habit, Helena got to meet the eldest Weasley during their dinner. If there was one word that she would use to describe Bill Weasley, it would be cool. He had a grunge/rocker vibe to him, with his long hair tied back in a ponytail, and a fang earring on one of his ears. Nina was a bit shocked to find out that Bill worked at Gringotts and that he had been Head Boy when he attented Hogwarts.

"Not like Percy at all," Helena whispered at the twins.

The three of them sniggered, looking at Percy Weasley who was stern as always. Now that the former Head Boy had landed a job working at the Ministry of Magic, he seemed even more fond of bossing everyone around.

As much as Helena preferred to obey the rules, she thought Percy was very strict about following them. Right now, Hermione was the only one who was still listening to the boy, having a boring conversation about standerizing cauldron thickness.

I've spent too much time with the twins.

After they all waited for Ron and Helena to finish eating, Mrs. Weasley brought up the cake she had prepared to celebrate the girl's birthday, sticking lots of colorful candles on it that made tiny flower shapes with the fire.

Nina was overwhelmed by it all.

This was the first time she celebrated her birthday with a large group of people. It was usually just her and her father in the small apartment, after going to the movies or a visit to the beach.