Chapter 41.

"You'll get us expelled, Weasley!" hissed the brunette, holding onto the hem of Fred's jumper. More accurately, trying to pull him back to where they had come from. "We're not supossed to be wandering like this."

"Just trust me."

The ground underneath their feet started off with the same tiled floor some parts of the castle had but, the further they kept walking, it turned into a more rugged terrain. The two sixth years were making their way through a dark and gloomy passageway, wands at hand to light their way, at the request of Helena so she wouldn't trip. Now, instead of tugging on the boy's jumper to head back to the entrance of this secret passageway, Nina was simply holding onto it and wondered how she never knew about this place.

The answer came quite simple to her.

It was not in her nature to go around inside the castle looking for any extra doors. Or to do anything that felt remotely detention-worthy. But that had changed when she started hanging out with the Weasley twins, which was not as dreadful as she once thought it would be. Sure, there are times when she hates the idea of breaking the rules. But most of the time it turned out not as bad as she had expected and really enjoyed herself.

"Halloween is almost here," Fred stated as they kept walking.

"Yes. What about it?"

"You haven't told me what your costume will be this year. How will you beat that wonderful french accent you did?" the redhead grinned over his shoulder, looking back at her, remembering that Helena went as a French girl in their fifth year.

"Oh, shut it! That accent was top notch," she said proudly.

"So, costume. What do you have in mind?" he asked curiously, trying not to laugh already imagining what the girl will come up with.

"Hmm... probably a vampire. Have to order the costume, though."

The passageway began to narrow down which meant they were most likely about to arrive at their destination.

Wherever that was.

"Will it include a fabulous Transylvanian accent, perhaps?" asked Fred containing the urge to laugh at the idea. "Shame not everyone here will understand all the movie references about vampires you'll be doing. But I will," he smirked proudly.

"I thought you didn't see muggle films," Helena said a bit surprised at the confession, while trying to make out the path underneath her shoes and not trip.

"I don't but I did," Fred replied with a chuckle. They continued to walk as the boy began to explain. "Bill has a thing for muggle films. Long story short, George and I lost a bet and Bill made us go to the nearest cinema and saw Interview With the Vampire. It was kinda cool. So, if that is what muggles think a vampire is, I prefer their version way more than the real one. I mean, we know real vampires don't have silky long hair. Oh, we're here!"

Helena was not sure where "here" was.

There was no where to go. The passageway had ended.

"Umm... Fred?" The girl looked up, trying to focus her vision on the silhouette of her friend's head.

"Well, that was a nice walk. Now back to the castle!"

"Fred!"

"Alright, alright," the boy laughed. "Watch your head."

The twin reached up and pulled down onto a small rope, making a small door open above them. There was warm lighting coming from upstairs and it lit some steps infront of them.

"Ladies first," Fred motioned with his hand.

Helena knew they were far from the castle by how much they had walked but she never imagined they would end up here.