Chapter 78

Em POV:

Aiden and I had just arrived at school and the nervous feeling from before had only returned.

"You okay Collins?" Aiden questions, the smirk on his face.

"Yeah," I reply, passing him the helmet that he had made me wear even though he never wore a helmet.

"Are you sure because you look like someone just dissed Harry Potter," Aiden grins.

"Who would diss Harry Potter?!" I argue.

Aiden laughs at me; "babe, relax. The gossip will last a few days before they get used to us and find something better to talk about but until then I say we give them a show."

I smile at him, he seemed to know me so well. "A show?" I question.

"Yep," Aiden grins, before I can question him further he's grabbed my hand and turned us around so he was leaning against his bike and I was standing between his legs, his lips connected to mine. The shock wears off quickly and I respond eagerly. The same fireworks spread through me and I feel like I'm on fire, I would never get sick of kissing him. I was very aware that we would have attracted a large crowd, probably including our friends and that the gossip would start spreading, but I didn't care. I was addicted to his lips.

Aiden pulls away, and just in time as well because I was beginning to feel faint. I look at his face and can't help but laugh when I see the cocky grin.

"Ready?" Aiden questions.

I nod, turning around and I'm almost surprised to see the amount of people we had actually attracted, I knew we would have attracted a crowd but this seemed like an audience. It seemed to me that the whole school was staring at us wide-eyed and open-mouthed. I could recognize some people such as Lindsay and Jordan who had large smiles on their faces but I could also recognize some people like Tiffany or Harry that didn't look so supportive. I couldn't help but notice that majority of the crowd matched Tiffany and Harry's expressions rather than Jordan and Lindsay's.

Aiden intertwines our fingers and begins walking towards the school entrance. I'm about the tug him away because we were about to run into people but everyone parts as we pass them, leaving us a clear path straight to the door. I had obviously noticed the school parting for the bad boys but I had never experienced it until now, he was a fucking king here which I guess, in a fucked up way, made me a queen.

I don't even notice our friends until they're right in front of us, Toby stared at us, looking about as happy as a kid on Christmas. Blake and Charlie were both smirking confidently while Luke and Carter were both smiling at us encouragingly.

"Hey," I say awkwardly, pulling my hand from Aiden's.

Then everything happens so fast...Toby runs at me and picks me up, spinning me around and cheering. The crowd had followed us but now, with Toby's blatant excitement, there seemed to be a bigger crowd.

I laugh at him as he cheers, he puts me down and pulls me into a tight hug, pinning my hands to my sides. I would love to hug him back but I couldn't breathe.

Aiden grins at me while his best friend attacks me and everyone else laughs.

Toby finally releases me; "when Aiden told me last night I almost came over and kissed him!!" Toby enthuses

"You told Toby last night?" I laugh at Aiden.

Aiden goes a little red; "yeah, he has been trying to get me to ask you to be mine for a very long time."

"You know, Em didn't even tell me!! I got a call from a very excited Dale this morning who told me," Charlie grins teasingly.

"At least you guys knew before now, this is the first time I've seen them together!!" Blake complains.