Chapter 45

Aiden POV:

Aiden POV:

We had been playing princes and princesses for about half an hour and as much as I loved the girls, there's only so many times Toby and Em can escape from me and attend balls.

"Okay so now Emmy, Aiden puts a curse on you and you will be asleep until your prince kisses you," Mia explains to Em as she pats the couch.

Wait, what the fuck?

Em and Toby have to kiss now? Nah man, Toby wouldn't do that to me.

I watch as Em and Toby exchange panicked looks.

"Come on Emmy, lie down," Ella says, pulling Em by her arm to the couch.

After another moment of Toby and Em looking at each other, Em allows Ella to pull her to the couch, noticeably looking very panicked.

Toby looks at me, the same panic in his eyes.

I shake my head, telling him silently not to do anything. Luckily Em had her back turned on us and couldn't see anything.

"Why don't we watch the movie now?" Toby suggests.

"I think that is a good idea, I'm sick of being the bad man," I reply in a tone that hopefully sounds like I'm joking.

Toby nods at me, silently reassuring me that I gave nothing away.

"After this one Don," Mia replies impatiently.

"Yeah, this is the most important one," Ella agrees.

Fuck.

"I want a go at being the bad man, can we switch Aiden?" Toby tries again, loud enough for the girls to hear.

I shake my head vigorously, he's making it so fucking obvious.

"No Toby, you can be the bad man next time but you have to be the prince now." Mia reminds.

Are you fucking kidding me?!

Toby shrugs at me in the same panicked look that Em showed prior.

It gave me some comfort knowing that neither one of them wanted to kiss the other, but I was still not okay with my best friend kissing the girl I'm majorly crushing on.

"Toby, hurry up!!" Mia whines from where Em is lying on the couch.

After one last panicked look from Toby and one last glare from me, Toby shrugs helplessly and walks over to Em.

No way, he won't do it.

Toby slowly begins to lean down towards Em and an extreme jealously surges through me.

Was he actually about to kiss her.

Fuck this.

They want to kiss? Fine. But there was no way I'm going to watch.