Chapter 3

AIDEN POV:

AIDEN POV:

It was around 12:30 in the morning and the boys and I were just chilling in my room listening to music and talking about girls. We had spent the last hour or so rating random girls on their looks and then playing 'fuck, kill, date'. It was our version of 'kiss, marry, kill'. If you choose fuck then that is only once, kill is pretty obvious and then date means spending actual time with them and being able to fuck them as much as you want.

Shallow I know.

"Okay, boys how about that chick Charlie, Tiffany or Carly," Blake asks us, all the boys including myself and apart from Carter take a sharp intake of breath obviously thinking about who they would do.

Tiffany was the cheer captain of our school and an extremely good lay. There weren't many girls I would go back for seconds but Tiffany was one of them. Her dad was ultra-rich and owned some lawyer firm named Knight consolidated. Carly was one of Tiffany's bitches, she was blonde like Tiffany with a killer body. Although she was hot she isn't someone I'd fuck again. Charlie was another cheerleader but had never given me or any of the other boys the chance to sleep with her, she was petite and small and was often one of those hot chicks thrown into the air. She wasn't really my 'usual' type with her brown hair and more natural and modest features but she was definitely hot.

Toby started us off, "date Charlie, fuck Carly and kill Tiffany", we all looked at him in surprise, even Carter was taken aback. Why would you kill Tiffany?

"Kill Tiffany?" I ask surprised.

"Fuck yeah, that chick is the most annoying person to ever live. Charlie is hot and would be a good lay, think of her flexibility, she's also pretty chill!! And although Carly isn't great in bed she is less annoying than Tiffany" he shrugs innocently while he explains his reasoning.

He makes some good points, Tiffany is extremely annoying but I would definitely date her if it meant being able to fuck her anytime I wanted.

"Nah man, date Tiffany, fuck Charlie and kill Carly" I reply confidently, still certain with my choice. I don't think there was anyone that would beat Tiffany at date, that chick was a really good lay.

"Agreed" Blake nods at me.

We all turn to Carter to hear his answer, he never really got as into this game as the rest of us did and he always felt guilty with whatever choice he made but he caved nonetheless.

"Kill Carly, date Charlie and have Tiffany" He replies hesitantly. He was never one to use the word fuck as bluntly as we do, he still swore but not when talking about girls.

"How about Lucy, Evelyn, and Miranda" Toby grins.

None of us get to reply as before we know it a teenage girl is yelling at us from the window opposite mine.

"You're waking up the whole neighborhood!! Can you turn your music off so we can all get some fucking sleep!!!" the girl yells furiously in a tired state not fully looking up at us. I had never seen this girl before which meant that she was apart of the family that had just moved next door.