Chapter 28

Still Aiden POV:

Still Aiden POV:

A while later I see Em, Charlie, and Luke emerge from wherever they went, probably to get her another shirt. She approaches me and I'm pretty sure the effects of my earlier smoke completely wear off. Em is now in a small white shirt that gives everyone an amazing view of her boobs and a tiny bit of her stomach, the shirt was also extremely tight, showing everyone everything and leaving nothing to the imagination.

Once again I hate all the others staring at her the way that I probably was but once again I do nothing about it. Even Toby and Carter were staring at her in amazement and for reasons unknown to me that really pissed me off.

She attempts to cover her body but in the meantime pushes her boobs up a little bit more, I was glad she had covered her waist and stomach, but again, I hated the fact that her boobs were even more out. Guys eyes followed her every move and I could tell how uncomfortable that made her.

She quickly sits in between Luke and Toby, purposely avoiding me and for some reason I hate it. Usually I didn't give a fuck about how girls acted around me and if they avoided me but for some reason, I hated myself for being an ass to her when she decided to continue avoiding me.

"That was intense," Toby says breathlessly when she sits down.

"What even happened?" Carter asks. Always the nice guy.

"You look even hotter now. I mean the see-through shirt was amazing but this is pretty impressive as well," Blake smirks, I clench my jaw but unclench it as soon as Toby notices and gives me a knowing look.

"I don't know!! She told me to sta-," she begins, and I know where she is going but she stops before she gets there.

"She told you to what?" I ask, trying to make her say it.

"To stall the teacher so she could skip and when I refused she threw the water at me." She throws me another cold glance.

Fuck she's still pissed?!

I don't believe what she's saying at all, but I can tell everyone else does.

I go to tell her I already know but another cold look silences me.

Fuckkkkk.

How the fuck am I supposed to make this right?!

I look at her, trying to figure her out when the bell goes, but not only that, she gets called up to the office. Everyone looks at her in confusion but she ignores us all and rushes to the office.

I was sitting in calculus, throwing scrunched up pieces of paper at some nerd at the front who once challenged me to a math off, nerdy I know. But I ended up winning and the nerd has tried to show me up ever since. I was first in the class and he was second so I had made it my mission to annoy the hell out of him. I think the teacher had even noticed but he didn't care because this kid was someone who even tried to up show him. His name was Arthur or something nerdy like that.