Chapter 11

Emily POV:

Emily POV:

It was now the morning after Aiden and I's night on the roof, I felt as though last night he kind of showed me a different side to him. He is always so cocky and flirty, but I felt as though last night he wasn't that person anymore. I definitely wanted to find out why Aiden and Luke hated each other though, and I was going to. I always was a curious person. I also had every intention to confront him about the so-called 'tracks'.

I had just arrived at school, Luke had picked me up again after getting Charlie. I had to wait until it was just him and I to ask him all my questions but he was staying at my place tonight anyways. I had also invited Charlie but she had some cheer camp, so she couldn't make it.

Soon, Luke had his first big game of the season, so he and Charlie had been preparing for ages, lucky for him though, this weekend his coach gave the team some time off.

We had Bio first, and although I'd never admit it, I was both nervous and excited that I would see Aiden again for the first time since last night.

"Emilia!!" Luke yells in frustration shaking me away from my thoughts about Aiden.

"What?" I question, making it even more obvious that I had not been listening to whatever he had been telling me. He rolls his eyes at my obliviousness but smiles anyway.

"I was just talking about what we would be doing tonight" he chuckles.

"Um I don't know, the usual, get dinner, watch movies, catch up and sleep?" I question.

"You're hopeless," Luke replies shaking his head just as the bell goes signaling the commencement of our first class.

I give him a cheeky smile to which he returns and I begin walking the opposite way to Luke in the direction of my next class.

The tables had been moved into groups instead of rows, expectantly because of our newest class dynamic. Being the first one in the group who had arrived I take a seat at one of the two tables that sat 6. There was one table at the front and the other right at the back, so like most teenagers, I sit at the one right at the back out of everyone's judgemental view.

Surprisingly, the untouchables are the next people to walk in lead by the occupation of my thoughts all day himself. He smirks at me and takes the seat beside me whilst Toby takes the one on the other side. Carter sits on the other side of the table beside Blake who winks at me.

Soon after Charlie arrives and takes the last available seat throwing me a toothy grin.

"Wow Em, you're looking beautiful today" Blake flirts winking at me, I had gotten to know Blake a little better recently and have found out he actually has a half-decent personality. He was extremely flirty, but it was kind of fun.

"Don't I always?" I grin back.

"Touché" Blake smirks.

"Mills only I can tell you how gorgeous you are, it's kind of my job as your favorite best friend" Toby complains from beside me, but anyone can detect the humor in lacing his words.