Chapter 24

"You're both right, of course, I'm crushing on the fuck boy of Pearlacre high because of course I can't be attracted to actually nice guys who like me back!!" I groan, not registering my words until they come out

"You're both right, of course, I'm crushing on the fuck boy of Pearlacre high because of course I can't be attracted to actually nice guys who like me back!!" I groan, not registering my words until they come out. "Oh shit, sorry Charlie," I apologize.

"It's alright, I have to get used to it, but you're helping me get him right?" Charlie sighs, getting hopeful at the end.

"Of course, you guys literally would be perfect for each other," I enthuse, meaning every word.

"Perfect like you and Aiden?" Dale smirks, I shove him jokingly, causing Charlie to laugh.

"Okay so Dale, now you're a part of the cousins you have an obligation to also help me win over Em's bestie," Charlie comments excitedly.

"Hell yeah baby, he won't know what hit him," Dale winks.

"Thank fuck!! Okay now that's settled, enough with OUR boy talk people, let's watch some movies with hot guys we have no chance with," Charlie suggests, Dale agreeing instantly.

"Don't be too loud!! I think mom, Lij, and Robert will be going to bed soon...but we can watch the movie in Lij and my living room," I laugh, excited to hang out with my friends.

"Shots choosing," Dale calls, as he begins sprinting downstairs. Charlie chases after him, arguing that it should be her that gets to choose.

I literally love my friends, they always put a smile on my face.

I'm about to follow then when something hitting my window catches my attention. I'm not surprised at all when I look out my window and see Aiden throwing what looks like grapes.

I walk over and open my window, hoping more than anything we weren't loud enough for him to hear anything we were saying. I doubted he could hear anything, especially because we could hear his music which was playing loudly and my window was closed, but I still worried.

"Miss me already Black?" I smirk, his confidence rubbing off on me.

"You know it Collins," Aiden winks.

"What do you want?" I laugh.

"Just making sure that Calvin Klein over there is being respectful," Aiden smirks.

Calvin Klein?

"Wait you mean Dale?" I ask confused.

"Yeah, he was wearing a Calvin shirt at the diner, you didn't notice?" Aiden replies casually.

"No I didn't!!" I reply, sorry not all of us are as intuitive as the baboon Rafiki from the lion king.

I laugh a little at my comparison of Aidan to a baboon, it actually seemed quite fitting.

Aiden gives me a weird look before he continues, "has he tried anything?"

"No of course not!! I don't think I'm really his type," I reply, laughing to myself.