Chapter 43

Song - Every time we touch by Cascada
Status - Chapter song (this song sums up the relationship between Katherine and Aiden showed in this chapter. Kaiden anyone?)

Hey guys, this chapter is literally just flashbacks between Katherine and Aiden, if you skip it I don't think it will change your understanding that much of the story

Hey guys, this chapter is literally just flashbacks between Katherine and Aiden, if you skip it I don't think it will change your understanding that much of the story. It's completely up to you but I suggest you read it just to get a better idea of just how strong Katherine and Aiden's relationship was.

AIDEN POV:

Flashback:

6 years ago,

I was so excited, mom and dad were taking me to the lake house with her family, I'd get to spend a whole week with her!!

"Hey A," she calls, running over to me.

"Hey Kit Kat," I smile, she was just so pretty.

I told mom that I wanted to marry Kit Kat when I grew up but for some reason, she didn't seem like she agreed. I don't know why, we were best friends, don't all best friends get married?

"Let's go swimming!!" Kit Kat shrieks excitedly, I don't really want to go swimming because it's so cold but she wants to, and I want her to be happy.

The water is freezing but she's happy so I stay in with her. Finally she gets out, I follow her and we sit on the edge of the lake.

Toby told me I just had to tell Kit Kat how I felt, I guess now was the time. Even if she doesn't like me back, we'll still be best friends. We always would be.

"Kit Kat, I need to tell you something," I say confidently, knowing that it was okay because she'd always be there anyway.

"What A?" She asks, her big blue eyes wide. I wish I had pretty eyes that looked like the sky, mine looked like poo.

"I love you." I state.

She giggles, " I love you too."

"No Kit Kat, I mean I love you in the way that means we should get married."

"A, we're only 12. I love you like that as well and I want to marry you as well, but when we grow up." Kat continues to giggle, her beautiful eyes glimmering.

"That's what I meant silly, so you love me back?" I ask, astounded. Her pretty braided hair blows a little in the wind and I wonder how someone who looks like that could like ME.

My mom has a picture of an angel in her room, but I think Kit Kat is even more beautiful.

"Of course!!" She enthuses, her face twists a little and she looks confused, "wait, does this make us boyfriend and girlfriend?"

I think about it, I think it does. Mom told me that when 2 people loved each other they would date and then become boyfriend and girlfriend, and then get married. "Don't we have to date first?" I ask her.