Epilogue

Em POV:

"Come on Black, Luke just messaged me and they're 20 minutes away."

"Alright, is Isla awake?" I yell back, pulling on Hardin's shirt.

"Yeah, I just changed her diaper," Aiden replies.

I giggle to myself, who would have thought that Aiden would be the super parent to our 2 children and 1 on the way.

"Come on baby, ready to go," I tickle my son's stomach.

"Mummy," he giggles, clawing at my hands.

I laugh at my 4-year-old son, he giggles back.

Hardin grabs my hand and we walk to where Aiden is holding our 7-month-old daughter.

"What's happening little man," Aiden grins at his son who runs over to his father to give him a hug.

"I'll take her," I laugh when Hardin reaches up to his father. Aiden kisses my lips before passing me our daughter and picking up our son. Hardin was such a good boy, he knew not to ask to be held until I had given birth to our second daughter who I was 4 months pregnant with. We only meant to have 2 children but we were blessed with a third, a daughter who we had decided to name Eva.

"Ready?" I question.

Aiden nods, locking Kiara, our Labradoodle who was actually a puppy of Nala outside. Unfortunately, Nala had passed away a few years back, she was old though, it was time. We were lucky enough to have 1 litter from her before she passed and that was where we got Kiara.

She whines at the door but she wasn't fully house trained yet so we couldn't keep her inside.

Today was Charlie's surprise birthday party, she was turning 30, and Luke had planned a party for her at his parent's house, thankfully kids were invited, I guess it always worked out well when you had grandparents there to babysit.

I put Isla in her car seat and then go around to sit in the passenger seat, I wait for Aiden to lock in Hardin, and then we're off.

Once we had finished college, we had moved back to Pearlacre in a house that was less than a mile away from our parents and found jobs. Charlie and Luke had a large modern house on their side of town but Miles and Dale lived about a 5 minute walk away from us, Miles and Dale had both become very successful, actually, everyone kind of had.

The whole gang lived within a 15-minute drive from each other so as expected, we saw each other regularly.

We arrive at Luke and Miles's parent's house quickly and get out the kids before walking inside to see everyone else. Aunt Jen, who was Charlie's mother, and Mel and David who were Luke and Mile's parents were all playing with Charlie and Luke's 2 children, it seemed that every time I was pregnant, so was Charlie, except her and Luke had meant to have 3 children.

Hardin giggles, releasing himself from Aiden's hand and running over to his cousin, Luke and Charlie's son; Austin. Aunt Jen, Mel and David greet us, giving us hugs. Mel kisses Isla on the cheek but keeps a hold of Charlie and Luke's second son Kai. Aunt Jen takes Isla out of my hands, cooing at her. Surprisingly, Aiden and I were the first ones here apart from Lukes parents and Aunt Jen who had come over earlier to help watch their grandchildren, it was amazing how close they still were, my mother and Aiden's mother were just as close,  they even had their own social group. A few years ago, they had a falling out with Tiffanie's parents so the group was now just my parents, Aidens, Luke's and Charlie's.

"Where is my godson," I hear a familiar excited voice. I laugh as Toby comes into view, Katie carrying their 3 month old daughter behind him. She laughs, shaking her head. Hardin sees Toby and runs over to him, Toby and Hardin absolutely adored each other, I was glad that Hardin would always have a male figure in his life apart from Aiden, even if that was Toby.