Chapter 18

"Hey?" I question

"Hey?" I question.

"Hi, um well I kinda don't have my house keys..." Aiden drags on.

I smirk, "oh yeah, and?"

Of course I knew what he wanted but I wanted to make him work for it.

"Come on Collins, don't make me ask?" Aiden groans, blush slightly covering his cheeks.

"Ask what?" I reply innocently before continuing; "AWE, who knew the bad boy blushed."

Aiden gives me a look before his familiar smirk returns and he pushes past me to sit on my couch.

I sigh, I should have known the bad boy wouldn't ask.

"I'm getting changed, make yourself at home," I say sarcastically as he clicks through the channels on the TV.

He sticks his thumb up smirking and I stomp up to my room.

I take off my dress quickly and put on a comfy bra, feeling much more secure than before. I grab some cropped black sweats and slide them on. I then grab a loose white shirt to put on also, but before I get the chance my door opens and Aiden saunters in.

He smirks when he sees what I was wearing and I quickly cover myself with the shirt I had still not put on.

"Aiden!! What if I was naked?!" I yell, a blush covering my cheeks.

"I was hoping, and I guess I got halfway there," he winks.

The blush burns my cheeks and I roll my eyes, turning around and putting my shirt on before I turn back around to face his smirking frame.

"My mom just called, they've all drunk too much have decided to stay the night so guess who's having a slumber party," he smirks.

"Oh the joy, but I'm kicking you out," I smirk grabbing a grey cardigan and putting in on.

"Good try Collins, but I told my mom I forgot my keys and your mom has given you orders to cater for your smoking hot next-door neighbor," he continues, the smirk just growing.

"Awesome, have you seen them?" I reply shortly at his smirking frame. He smirks back before throwing himself on my bed and grabbing my stuffed toy to hold.

"Your mom said you could get me clothes," Aiden smirks, a mischievous look in his eyes, "I mean of course if you prefer me naked, that can very easily be arranged."

Mumbling some choice words under my breath I walk over to the drawer I have here designated for Luke. I throw Aiden his biggest pair of sweatpants and shirt. Aiden was much taller and more muscular than Luke.

Aiden stands up and walks into my bathroom, how he knows his way around my house I will never know. He comes out a minute later with the sweatpants on, but shirtless.