Chapter 60

Hey guys, I had no intention to post until the 12 day mark but after reading comments, I decided I had to. This chapter is dedicated to xxhima_14xx for all her comments which never fail to make me happy, and for the friendship formed between her and another reader which also made me smile and laugh on many occasions. This chapter is sort of a filler chapter so I'll decide if whether or not I'll post the next one depending on the result of this one and if I feel pressured by you guys which admittedly does make me post more haha. I hope you enjoy!

Song - One More Night By Maroon 5
Status - Chapter song (again I'm sorry)

Song - One More Night By Maroon 5Status - Chapter song (again I'm sorry)

Aiden POV:

She fell alseep on my shoulder, in front of everyone and now everyone knows she's mine.

Now all we had to do was make it official and we were going to do that at 2:00 today, just enough time for me to get everything ready. I was so excited for her to become my girlfriend. I liked her way too fucking much.

I wouldn't do anything to screw this up, she was literally the best part of me, she was my hope.

Obviously, I had told Toby about the kiss but no one else as I wanted people to find out when we were finally a couple. The fact that I was looking forward to being in a monogamous relationship astounded me but for her, I wanted nothing less. Just the thought of her touching another man forced jealousy to invade my every sense, and to be honest I couldn't think of any other girl like that now that Em was about to be mine. Of all the girls in the world, the most beautiful one was nearly my girlfriend.

I had just under an hour to prepare everything, what was I going to say? Would I ask her straight away to be mine or would I tell her how much she means to me? Toby had just left, I may have forced him to leave on the grounds that I had to prepare myself to finally make Em my girlfriend.

Well obviously he didn't know that's why I made him leave, he probably thought I was just being a dick. Fair enough, I guess.

The doorbell rings, breaking me out of my thoughts, fucking Toby. I sigh, walking to the front door so I could tell him to fuck off.

"Fucking hell Toby," I roll my eyes, not looking up to see him. I don't hear anything in return and immediately look up to face the intruder.

I get eye contact with her and freeze. It was Katherine, my Katherine.

"Hey A," she smiles and my heart beats quickly when I regain myself.

"Kit Kat?" I ask, shocked to see the girl I used to love standing on my doorstep, "what are you doing here?!" I question.

"You don't want me here?" She asks and the sad look on her face makes my heart ache.

"Of course I do!! I'm just surprised to see you, why didn't you text?" I ask, still shocked.