Chapter 51

Charlie, Amy, and I begin walking first

Charlie, Amy, and I begin walking first. We fall into a chat about what will happen tomorrow and the boy's trail after us with Tiffany trailing after Aiden.

"Here we are," Carter smiles.

"You guys have the best location!!" Justin enthuses, looking out on to the beach.

"It's so beautiful!!" I agree, standing beside him.

"I've missed you Emmy, and your obsession with the ocean," Justin grins.

"Hey!!" I laugh, nudging him in the ribs.

"Mills, come over here," Toby yells, Justin and I head over to him and join the circle on the picnic blanket. Justin was on the left of me with James beside him and for some reason, I feel like he did that on purpose. Charlie sat on my right and Aiden was directly across from me.

"Never have I ever anyone?" Amy suggests. Everyone nods in agreement while I watch nervously. If I remember correctly, the last time I played a party game I gave Aiden a lap dance. Aiden seems to think of this as well because we get eye contact and he smirks at me. His action makes the all too familiar blush return to my face, but I can't help the pounding of my heart from the simple action.

"What can we use, we're not allowed alcohol because it's a 'school event,'" Blake asks and he had a point. Even if we were allowed to have alcohol there was literally nowhere to get it from here and no space in your bags to stash it.

"This is so shit!!" Tiffany rolls her eyes.

"How about we hold up 10 fingers and the first person to have no fingers left has to go to dinner in someone else of the opposite genders clothing or something?" Charlie suggests.

"Lottie, you're so smart but I doubt everyone here would do that," Tiffany says, looking at me. I roll my eyes but don't bite back. We both knew that it would be Tiffany who wouldn't do it because she cares too much about her designer skirts and heels. I wouldn't care less.

"Let's play," Charlie rolls her eyes, shooting her a sarcastic smile. Once again, Tiffany falls for the fake smile and I have to hold back my laugh.

"I'll start," James smiles from the other side of Justin, "never have I ever cheated?"

I look around the circle, Blake, Amy, Cooper, Tiffany, and James's friend Nicolas all put down a finger and none of them truly surprise me. I mean I adored Amy but she seemed like a very impulsive person and even though I admired that trait about her, it didn't surprise me. I knew Aiden didn't put down a finger because he had only ever been in 1 long term relationship, Katherines.

Nicolas sat beside James so it was now his turn; "never have I ever had sex in a public place."

I blush bright red, putting a finger down, and notice Justin do it too. Aiden notices this and clenches his jaw. I had to put my finger down because once Justin and I had gone on a hike to a public waterfall and hooked up underneath the water. It was actually really nice, and thankfully, no one was there.