When I see you again

CW- Strong language, smoking

Quackity walks around Las Nevadas, tears flooding down his face, holding a ring which had his, Karl's and Sapnap's name engraved onto it. the fountain poured with clear water as the small male watched in total disbelief, why would they leave him? until he heard footsteps.

"Quackity!, Q, big Q, my friend" Wilbur said as he leaned down so he's eye level with Quackity

"what do you want?" he wiped his eyes as quick as he could, slipping the ring in his pocket "i told you to stay away from Las Nevadas"

Wilbur chuckled slightly, shaking his head and maintains eye contact with Quackity. "it's hurtful how you think i'd only come here to try and become a member, i wanted to get a quick glimpse of this place," Wilbur let out a dramatic breath "you can't say i'm not welcome here, that'd be a bit far now- wouldn't it, Q?"

Quackity shakes his head with his jaw clenched "your sarcasm amuses me, but i don't want you here- i can't take the risk of you blowing this place up like you did with L'manberg. i don't want history to repeat, especially not with my pride and joy."

Wilbur places a hand on Quackity's shoulder "it's sad how you think i'm going to become my old self. i've changed, Q. i wanted to come here to see you, because- i mean- you're big fucking Q!" Wilbur smirks, looking down at Quackity's hand with a 'tsk' noise, "where's your ring, Q? Sapnap and Karl haven't got you anymore, i see that for sure"

Quackity hesitantly replies, rolling his eyes "i don't always need to wear the ring, do i? just leave- you're not wanted here. go visit Kinoko Kingdom or something."

Wilbur grunts and takes a cigarette out, lighting it "i might just have to visit Kinoko Kingdom, darling."

Quackity shakes his head and takes a step back "Look, Wilbur. i know you're happy you're alive and all- but don't flirt with me."

Wilbur stares at Quackity "why not, Q?" Wilbur couldn't stand to see Quackity getting cocky. "pathetic." Wilbur puts his head up to Quackity's ear, whispering "don't get cocky with me, Q. i may find the look in your eyes hot when you do it, but i also find it annoying." Wilbur chuckles and moves his head away.

"you can't flirt with me because we are enemy's, Wilbur. and do not call me hot, or annoying. it'll make me hate you 10x more." Quackity growls; scolding Wilbur.

"oh but Q, the look in your eyes, your beautiful eyes. mmm." Wilbur knew he could tease Quackity by doing this- i mean he still hates Quackity.

"Wilbur, no. just stop it" Quackity shakes his head, turning around "i suggest you leave, because nobody wants you here. you're only putting yourself in danger. i can do things that you can't imagine, and by you flirting with me makes me want to do unspeakable things to you."

Wilbur likes this side of Quackity, "come on, Q. tell me all the things you want to do to me then"

Quackity shook his head "well first of all i want to kill you, i don't want to look at your pathetic, annoying face again." Quackity turns back around, facing the man who's significantly taller then him.

"i will be back, Quackity. i hope you know that, you won't be able to get rid of me so easily, pretty boy." Wilbur laughed as complimenting and flirting with Quackity would always get a reaction out of him.

Quackity shakes his head "i've got things to do- i do not want to see your face." Quackity turns back around, heading away- stopping to talk to Foolish.

Wilbur smirks as Quackity walks away from him, trying so hard not to stare at him- putting the cigarette in his mouth, knowing something had changed between him and Quackity, it's a love-hate relationship- he loves the tension, but he hates Quackity, him teasing Quackity for Quackity to only fight back with some decline with his flight only made him wanting to flirt with him becoming more enticing, watching Quackity talk to Foolish and continues to smoke, finishing it and chucking it away in a random direction, after a while of staring at Quackity, he realised it seems a bit weird, so he laughs quietly and heads back to his and Tommy's base. "when i see you again, Q."