Las Nevadas

CW- strong language.

the night fell cold, the eerie feeling travelled around the country, swooping through every little hole possible.

silent woes crinkled through each brain, humming tunes of discomfort to them.

perpetual groans of hearse tones cracked out of nowhere, shaking every nerve of a person who is close.

noises dissipating after every little crack of pain.

Las Nevadas, the home to many people.
the home to a secret haver.

Ranboo and Tubbo were walking around- minding there own business.

the lights were on, shining bright across the SMP, you could see the beautiful LED's from miles and miles away.

how could living a dream be so easily done?

there was nothing to worry about- well, you should think there's nothing to worry about.

needless hums caressed each ear that passed by the casino, tickling brains with no hesitation at all.

Ranboo thought this was weird. like he's felt this feeling before. but he couldn't figure out when he felt it.

Ranboo couldn't remember anything from his enderwalks, nor anything that happened frequently. he has to write it in a memory book to keep himself up to date with what's going on.

but, most of the time he doesn't remember writing in the memory book, almost like someone or something else was doing it for him.

he felt a connection with the humming sound, he felt like he knows what the humming is saying- like the noises are cries for help.

Ranboo, lost in his mind. like it's communicating with him. he could somewhat make out what the hums were saying, faint "helps." or something.

Ranboo thought he was crazy- what if he is just, somewhat scared of Quackity?

maybe he's just paranoid, or maybe it's because he's lost a lot of sleep?

no. nothing would add up to what he's hearing. he has lost a lot more sleep and had a lot more stress but nothing like this has happened before.

he has heard Tommy complain countless amount of times that he's been hearing things from the casino- and whenever he asked Quackity about it the duck hybrid would just tell him that he's hearing things.

the last time someone went into the casino, they got caught almost immediately.

like.. Quackity is trying to hide something.
and he is.

Ranboo realises that he had walked away from Tubbo and the two other teenage boys he was with.

the clock struck 2:54am. they all usually stayed up late but the four wanted to talk about the situations happening in the country that they're walking in.

ironically, as Ranboo's trance ended- he found himself in front of the tall white building that sent crawling shivers up his long spine.

he couldn't go in. that's absurd.

but what was calling out to him? he needs to know. he needs to find out.

"where the fuck has the tall one gone?" Purpled asks.

"bro i don't fucking know!" Tommy rolls his eyes.

"i wasn't asking you shit face i was asking Tubbo." Purpled pokes his tongue out.

"shut it purple paint, you have like no friends." Tommy hisses.

"yeah because i don't want them all to be like you, red rooster man." Purpled crosses his arms.

"i'm cool and hip and swag, thank you." Tommy rolls his eyes.

"what universe are we living in? the made up bullshit one?" Purpled asks sarcastically.

"shove your sarcasm up your nose." Tommy growls.

"boss men, calm down, fucking christ i'll nuke you both." Tubbo sighs.

"you'll what now?.." Purpled says as him and Tommy look at Tubbo.

"that's not the point, stop arguing. and i don't know man, where is Ranboo gone?" Tubbo furrows his eyebrows, looking around.

"oreo boy must want some oreos." Tommy shrugs.

Purpled laughs slightly at the statement. "we can go look for him?"

"no way. if we snoop around at night Quackity will beat us up." Tommy leans back on the brick wall.

"you're scared of Q? he's the shortest and most gullible person to live." Tubbo shakes his head.

"you can't really talk." Purpled shrugs, earning a flick at the ear. "what the fuck Tommy!"

"don't be so rude to Tubs." Tommy shakes his head.

"respectfully shut the fuck up. now come on." Purpled rolls his eyes.

Tommy shrugs and stands up straight, ready to go and find Ranboo.

cold winds in the warm weather swooped the three boys. the atmosphere was as warm as summer but yet the bodies of the three creeped with coldness.

lol sorry it's short.
i write better at night:)
<3
sorry it's really bad lmao.