Drive you mad

CW- Cigarettes, strong language.
-
Tommy knew he had to give Quackity the answer sooner or later, he couldn't leave him hanging, but- Wilbur was like a brother to him, he wanted to help Wilbur- but he also wanted to be free, he wanted to join Quackity in Las Nevadas.

"Q?" Tommy shouted up at the man who was working on the eiffel tower.

Quackity looked down, quickly going down the scaffolding and stopping to greet Tommy. "hello, what a pleasant surprise to see you here, eh?"

Tommy felt like he was safe here, but something still stopped him from absolutely trusting Quackity. "I want to talk about- me joining."

Quackity's eyes lit up, a smile painted his face "walk and talk? i know this decision is hard."

Tommy quickly nodded, starting to walk as Quackity joined beside him. "well, this place is amazing and all, but-"

Quackity quickly cut Tommy off "before you say anything else, i'm not going to force you to join Las Nevadas or anything, it's completely your choice."

Tommy quickly nodded, happy from the reassurance. "thanks Q. i want to join, but- i guess the relationship between me and Wilbur is stopping me. and i don't want anything going on between him and you either."

Quackity let's out a sigh, turning his head to Tommy "i get Wilbur is happy to see you but he can't necessarily stop you from doing what you want to do, if you want to join me then go for it."

Tommy nods, smiling "well Quackity, i've been thinking a lot about your offer- and i've decided. i want to join Las Nevadas." Tommy said, smiling wider

Quackity was in shock- "that's great, Tommy! come with me, i'll show you where you can build your house, well- you can build anything. Purpled is building his UFO! and you will be given some diamonds, and some blocks."

"that's great, Q. thank you so much- but will i be safe here?"

Quackity laughed slightly "yes of course, we have TNT, gasoline, and much more weapons to keep everyone safe, so don't worry about it" Quackity said whilst leading Tommy to a big empty space with torches covering it. "this is it"

"Quackity, this is going to drive Wilbur mad though, so he'll probably come and visit you, try not to get hurt." Tommy sighed whilst looking around the plot

"i won't get hurt, don't worry about it. i'll come back later to see how you're doing, yeah?" Quackity smiles

"thank you, i really appreciate it" Tommy says whilst opening a chest

"it's no problem," Quackity new that he'd have to deal with Wilbur, i guess he just shrugged it off, Wilbur is nothing in his country. Quackity takes a cigarette out, lighting it and walking away, taking a puff and going to the needle.

Tommy couldn't comprehend what he just did, he didn't know if it was a mistake, or if he would never regret it- to be honest he didn't feel any remorse. the only think he was scared about was his safety, would he be safe here?

Wilbur was sitting down at his and Tommy's base. it'd been a couple hours since Tommy left. Wilbur was confused on why Tommy wasn't back yet- until he checked his communicator, what a surprise.

WHISPER FROM TOMMYINNIT
Hey Wil, sorry i told you on such short notice and i'm sorry i'm just leaving you but, i've joined Las Nevadas. i hope you have a good time building the base but i unfortunately can't help you anymore. im with Quackity now, im sorry.

Wilbur is livid.