the first game

CW- strong language, talk of arson

Quackity hadn't awoken yet, but he was still cuddling up to Wilbur as a couple other people sat in the same room as him.

the room consists of ; Philza, Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Quackity, Wilbur and Technoblade.

"you should wake him up." Philza suggested.

"i don't know, dad. he seemed pretty scared before he fell asleep." Wilbur says whilst drawing love hearts on Quackity's back with his slendered fingers.

"we need to think of a plan, you realise that right?" Tommy says.

"i know, but we have plenty of times to come up with ideas to kill Schlatt." Wilbur sighs.

Quackity head quickly comes up, looking at Wilbur as his clothed wings twitch, you could see how hurt Quackity is, his stained face and tired eye. "why are they here?" he asks.

Wilbur gulps. "we need to kill Schlatt, Quackity. and we need to figure out a plan."

"ah! oh," Quackity wiped his face, sitting up whilst he clears his throat, trying to seem confident.

"c'mere." Wilbur laughs and he pulls Quackity back into his grasp, Quackity leaning on Wilburs arms as they wrap around him.

"stop flirting. we need to think of something," Tommy fake gags,

"oi! let them love you dipshit." Tubbo slaps Tommy at the back of his head.

"ow!" Tommy hisses as Ranboo laughs at the two.

Technoblade rolling his eyes in the corner. not wanting to be there.

"could we call it like- a game? not a plan? it seems more fun." Tubbo smiles.

Quackity nods. "it does seem better."

Philza nods in approval. "does Schlatt have any weaknesses that you two know about?" he asks.

"horns. whenever he would try and burn me i'd pull on his horns. i first realised it when Schlatt was holding Tubbo, Tubbo was playing with Schlatt's horns and Schlatt threw him on the sofa." Quackity bites to inside of his mouth.

Philza nods with a disgusted look. "sick fuck." he sighs.

"we could just blow him up?" Wilbur asks.

"or pull the horns off of his head?" Ranboo suggests.

"you guys are stupid." Technoblade steps forward. "how're you supposed to pull horns off of somebody's head. we already know how frightened Quackity is of him, and Schlatt uses that to his advantage." Technoblade grunts, crossing his arms.

"what are you saying exactly?" Tubbo asks.

"well Quackity will have to kill him the first time." Technoblade shrugs.

"what? no way." Quackity shakes his head.

"you have to. bow and arrow or something." Technoblade.

"we could lock him inside of his house, put gas around the house and light it on fire?" Quackity says.

"he has a house?" Philza asks.

Quackity nods. "i'm pretty sure he built it near here to keep an eye on me."

"that could work. setting him on fire? couldn't we just blow him up?" Wilbur asks again.

"Wilbur, seriously?" Quackity laughs and looks at Wilbur, "you realise he'll see the TNT? he won't see the gas if we put it in the grass."

Wilbur didn't have an answer so he just stole a kiss from Quackity leaning back.

"idiot," Quackity rolls his eyes.

"i can't take this shit i'm leaving," Tommy stands up.

"lonely fucker." Tubbo coughs.

"hey! fuck off!" Tommy hisses.

and let the first game start.

"i'll get the gas, you fuckers can bitch and moan" Quackity stands up.

"you moan" Wilbur smirks at Quackity.

the room fell silent, everyone sharing looks at Wilbur and Quackity until Quackity turns around.

"i've warned you about this, Wilbur i swear i won't hesitate to smack the shit out of you." Quackity flips Wilbur off, walking out of the room.

3 canon lives will soon turn to 2, 2 to 1, and 1 do death.

but Schlatt won't let himself die that easily.

lol